Receptormax Dosage And Timing

Hello,

I have an old bottle (90 caps) of Receptormax at home, where it is written the following :
Serving Size : 2 capsules (1,250mg)
Recommended Use : 6 capsules per day
Training Days : Take 1 capsule 3 times per day, 30mn prior to meals, and 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to working out.
Non Training Days : Take 2 capsules 3 times per day, 30 minutes prior to meals.

When I look at the product page, these dosages are confirmed in the product’s description :
http://www.T-Nation.com/store/supplements/receptormax.jsp

However, in the website product label, it is very different :
http://www.T-Nation.com/portal_includes/suppLabels/receptorFacts.html

Serving Size : 4 capsules (1,250mg) : same amount, 1,250mg, for twice more caps per serving ?
Training Days : Take 3 capsules 3 times per day, 30mn prior to meals, and 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to working out : this does 12 caps.
Non Training Days : Take 4 capsules 3 times per day, 30 minutes prior to meals : this does 12 caps.

Which dosage is correct ? 6 caps per day or 12 caps per day ? If it’s the later, why has it changed and how is it possible to have the same amount of Receptormax Formula in 4 caps than in 2 caps (1,250mg) ?

Also, would it be ok to take Receptormax 1hour before breakfast, instead of 30mn ?
I’m asking because I’m taking EGCG (green tea) 1 hour before breakfast and that would be easier for me to take it at that time.

I would like to order Receptormax next week, but I need to understand the dosage first :slight_smile:
(Currently using my old bottle which was still sealed, 6 caps per day).

Regards,
Guillaume.

I read this quickly, but is the old bottle dosed the same as the newer ones? I’ve been using Receptormax since last Fall and I pop 3 capsules 3x a day (30 mins before breakfast, 30 mins before lunch, and 30 mins before I train in the early evening).

S

Hello,

From the label of the current Receptormax, the current dosage is 12 caps per day (3x3 at meals plus 1x3 before workout).

The old label, from the previous formula was 6 caps per day. However, as I just said the formula was slightly different (same compounds, but not listed in the same order in the ingredient list, hence not individually in the same amount than the current formula).

Regards,
Guillaume.