Receptormax and CoQ10

how much coq10 is in each serving? I supplement with another coq10 but i am wondering if i may not need too? thanks,

There’s no need at all for additional CoQ10 when using ReceptorMax at the labelled dose.

I only use between 6-9 pills a day. This is because i only use it preworkout and before meals that i have carbs, which is usually only my first two meals after training in the morning. So am i getting enough? Does this way of using it make sense?

In that case, then definitely you are getting enough for general health purposes, but if going for maximal effect but not a pointlessly high or excessive dose you could choose to add approximately 100-150 mg/day of CoQ10 if you liked.

Your way of using it is a perfectly reasonable way.

So how much CoQ10 is in each serving.

I would love to know also, but i dont think they want to tell us, as it is part of a patented blend.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I think you will find that you can benefit from as much as 300mg/day.

At least, that is the amount I used for the rejuvenation effects, as advised to me by a man with a brain the size of a small planet (no, not Bill Roberts, lol, but my neurophysiology professor). I have to say that it was possibly the best money I ever spent for rejuv purposes.

300mg/day for 3 months.

BBB[/quote]

Hey Bushi, could you elaborate a little more on it? Split or single doses, with or wtihout food etc.
Also when you say rejuvination do you basically mean just over all feeling of well being? Why did you stop, does it need to be cycled? Thanks as always.

Can you tell us more about bacopa use?

I find that when i use a lot of caffeine and i don’t take at least 200 mg coq10/day, i get burnt out very quickly- within a week. I use 200-500 mg of caffeine every day five days a week, and 300 mg coq10 every day. I don’t know, maybe it’s in my head, but it works for me. I do take off of caffeine every month for four or five days at a time, too.

I ment to ask about your use, aka, how much and how often? ect.

BBB - Do you notice a huge difference from taking all these “brain” supps? I’ve considered taking these kinds of things for a while now since I spend a lot of hours at school during the days. Caffeine isn’t really cutting it, but I’m also tight on money. In your opinion, what’s the best bang-for-your-buck mental booster type thing, and how effective is it (is it worth spending hard earned cash on…)? By the way, whats happening with that nutrition job with the athlete?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I take one cap in the morning about 10am, along with some neurostim (2 caps) or 10mg vinpocetine, 250mg glutathione, 300mg coQ10, creatine, glutamine and EAA. This keeps me fairly sharp and focussed for a few hours, especially if I drink some green tea with it[/quote] Isn’t CoQ10 fat soluble?

I hear you BBB. Stay on top of life and good things come in time! I’m going to look into vinpocetine, thanks for the advice!