46M, 155lbs, 5’10".
40mg EOD Cypionate IM. 8 Weeks in.
Bloodwork below. Let me know if I’m missing anything as I might have it.
- Feeling winded on somedays
- Not alot of energy eventhought I lift EOD and cycle on off days.
- Sleep seems to be unrefreshing and it takes an hour to get back to sleep when I wakeup
- Libido is up and down
- Increased heart rate at certain points of the day
- Some irritation and short temper
Not sure if the above is transitory or not but some of my levels look to be way too high. I’m not taking a lot of Test according to some but possibly I’m taking too much for my body to handle. I don’t like the Estradiol number… it looks really high and I’m not sure how I would bring that down. It looks like I could probably drop my Test dosage from 40mg EOD to 35 EOD or more?
Looking for recommendations if there are any. Thank you for your help in advance.
Current blood work (April 21st at 11:00am; before my dosage for that day)
Testosterone 50.7 (8.4 - 28.8 nmol/L)
Free T 1103 (196-636 pmol/L)
SHBG 47.4 (10.0 - 70.0 nmol/L)
Estradiol 329 (<162 pmol/L)
TSH 1.49 (0.32 - 3.00 miu/Li)
FT4 10 (9-19 pmol/L)
FT3 5.7 (2.6-5.8 pmol/L)
Prolactin 13.4 (4-19 ug/L)
Hematocrit 0.465 (0.400-0.500 L/L)