Receiving Juice

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]faus1991 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
The likelihood of it being a controlled delivery is pretty small unless you put in a gigantic order, still don’t think it’s going to come at all though but if it does I wouldn’t throw it away. Just write “return to sender” on the package and let it chill for a week or so.[/quote]

lol that shit doesn’t work, rick collins even wrote about that.

Anyways to address the OP, I have had shit arrive over 2 months after i ordered it when it is supposed to arrive in 3 weeks. I had all but given up hope but I found it there in my P.o. box.

If I am feeling especially paranoid ill order my next cycle as im beginning my first, and just let my next one sit in my P.o. box for a month…no way in hell is the fed going to wait that long. I figure as long as the post office doesn’t call me telling me there “is something wrong with my package” then I am clear to pick it up.

my current post office doesn’t even have me sign for shit or show ID…im pretty fortunate.[/quote]

Good news guys, today at 6am it updated to inbound out of customs. I should be receiving my tropicana tomorrow or monday :slight_smile: FUCK YES!

I am going to write return to sender and let it chill but the temptation is going to kill me, let’s see how long I resist.[/quote]

Nice. TBH it hasn’t been sitting long enough to be fishy, I’d open it myself and not be worried. But that’s your call, maybe give it a day or two unless you need to use it ASAP.[/quote]

Aight bro thanks for your response.

Hope all goes well!

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]faus1991 wrote:
Hello Nation,

I have some gear coming in and it has been “Inbound into customs” since May 1st. I know that this is normal as it happened to my other order but it did not take this long in order to clear. So far it has been 5 days and no update. If my gear does get seized will it show on the USPS tracking or will it stay as Inbound Into Customs and I wont know until I receive the letter which could come a month after confiscation. I am on the East Coast.

Thank You![/quote]

If it does come through, don’t open the package for a few weeks, you could be getting a controlled delivery.[/quote]
If it is a small order they don’t even bother

How much is considered a huge amount?

order >10 vials?

order > 20 vials?

“Large” is relative in the eyes of the FED.

2 vials and 100tabs of dbol can be considered dealer quantities.

However, its highly unlikely they will employ a controlled delivery, unless you and your friends when in on 4,000$ worth of gear or something.

Always order domestic, safer, faster, and less paranoia sitting on your shoulders.

its BS its BS its BS its BS its BS!!! unless cheating in pro sports who cares! old ass argument. Tired of tripping and tracking shit! I’m moving to Europe bahaha