Rebecca Who? (P.I. 10/13)

nice find PGA, anyone know the girl’s name from the “Good Morning” Powerful Image from last week?

She’s purrrty.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
“im completely offended and demand an apology. youre a sexist. thats totally classless. you should have more class. youre not classy at all. have some respect. jerk off on your own time, you little dipshit. tuck your shirt back in an go watch oprah and dr. phil.”

…sorry, i had to post the obligatory NEW pussyboy nation responses, so we can be sure that nothing on this site ever offends anyone else again.[/quote]

Oh, gee, you’re right… I should’ve given her training advice like she asked… oh, wait. That’s right, she was actually posing for sexually charged photos that have the intent of arousing.

Spew somewhere else. This is a happy place.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
Easy E wrote:
nephorm wrote:
I’ve got such a raging clue right now.

my clue is so raging that it might squirt clue glue onto you

“im completely offended and demand an apology. youre a sexist. thats totally classless. you should have more class. youre not classy at all. have some respect. jerk off on your own time, you little dipshit. tuck your shirt back in an go watch oprah and dr. phil.”

…sorry, i had to post the obligatory NEW pussyboy nation responses, so we can be sure that nothing on this site ever offends anyone else again.[/quote]

The only reason this place could be called “pussyboy nation” is because you are a member.

You still live with mommy and daddy, don’t you? Internet tough guys living with mommy - somehow that just screams testosterone.

Were you born this fucking stupid, or did you have to work at it to perfect the art?

the eyebrows ruin it for me

Nice pics…had a good wank to them.

[quote]Easy E wrote:
nephorm wrote:

my clue is so raging that it might squirt clue glue onto you[/quote]

Yeah, I have a total clue right now. My clue is pointing over this way.

NO ONE else got that? REALLY?!

[quote]belligerent wrote:

[/quote]

WTF?

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Easy E wrote:
nephorm wrote:

NO ONE else got that? REALLY?![/quote]

I got it. Fucking funny.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
Easy E wrote:
nephorm wrote:

NO ONE else got that? REALLY?!

I got it. Fucking funny.[/quote]

Just saw it last night. Pretty funny!

[quote]texass wrote:
Does it matter? Is there a shortage of women with fake tits, fake nails, fake blonde hair and a shitload of makeup?[/quote]

nope. Especially at Lifetime Fitness in rich neighborhoods.
And they all look freaky. Not pretty. Because they tan so much they have lizard skin and then they are size zero with these humongous boobs and their hair is fried. Not all of them are blondes.

[quote]julia87 wrote:
texass wrote:
Does it matter? Is there a shortage of women with fake tits, fake nails, fake blonde hair and a shitload of makeup?

And they all look freaky. Not pretty. Because they tan so much they have lizard skin and then they are size zero with these humongous boobs and their hair is fried. Not all of them are blondes.[/quote]

This girl looks “freaky” and “not pretty?”

[quote]belligerent wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah same here. You cant tell from the pics here but from the pics on her site they look disgusting. Also she is wearing to much make up in one of the pics and looks like a clown. In this one…

um maybe im just really picky but here is another…

Kind of looks like a trany to me. But if thats your type hey go for it!

[quote]julia87 wrote:
texass wrote:
Does it matter? Is there a shortage of women with fake tits, fake nails, fake blonde hair and a shitload of makeup?

And they all look freaky. Not pretty. Because they tan so much they have lizard skin and then they are size zero with these humongous boobs and their hair is fried. Not all of them are blondes.[/quote]

Why you gotta be such a hater all the time?

About half the picutres she looks boner-iffic, the other half she looks kind of meh. But the PI definetely warrants some intent studying.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
About half the picutres she looks boner-iffic, the other half she looks kind of meh. But the PI definetely warrants some intent studying.[/quote]

Yes, the pictures I posted and in the PI she looks phenominal.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
julia87 wrote:
texass wrote:

And they all look freaky. Not pretty. Because they tan so much they have lizard skin and then they are size zero with these humongous boobs and their hair is fried. Not all of them are blondes.

This girl looks “freaky” and “not pretty?”[/quote]

no, no, I wasnt even talking about her. I was talking about these other women that Ive seen.
And at Hotel Bel Air in LA My God. They ALL have Terrible nose jobs Especially the older women, Botox everywhere-they look like aliens, seriously, me and a friend stared at this one for 10 minutes debating if she was transvestite, wierd michael man, a natural woman thats just…something malfunctioned, I think the next one was that if she was an actual alien, then if she was a transvestite alien…I settled on one of those real cheesy monsters from the first Star Treks. Nuts. I shouldve taken a picture of her with my phone.

[quote]Leafblighter wrote:
julia87 wrote:
texass wrote:

Why you gotta be such a hater all the time?

[/quote]

lol Im not hating This girl is pretty