T Nation

Reasons Behind Steroid Use

hi, i am doing my university dissertation on the reasons behind steroid use and the relation to the internet.

i would be really grateful if any of you could fill out my quick 10 question multiple choice survey to help me.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJD36WX

thanks !

can you say “honey pot”?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
can you say “honey pot”?[/quote]

That’s the answer to basically all men’s motivations in life

So i can get 100 girls on the beach duh

It must’ve been cause my pee pee is too small:)

I want to look like Brad Pitt in The Fight Club. Almost there but I can’t afford GH. :frowning:

I take AAS for many reasons; sense of well being, rapid increase in strength and even improved coordination, virilisation - test / halo can actually make your dick bigger while you’re on them. Androgens are pure masculinity. If you lift and take AAS and eat right you can’t help but become a silverback. You can break through your genetic barrier and achieve much greater things than you could otherwise.

I’m too lazy to diet and train properly

Pretty obvious from the surgery that you have already formed an opinion

You better not be trying to take information on steroids off of the internet, I’ve got the rood rage and I will find you

bruuuutal 2 auto correct fails in a row!

I’ve been reading all posts of GH15 and I’ve found this! hahah… good stuff… I didn’t changed the text, so you’re gonna find some funny stuff, something wrong, etc… but, good stuff. He’s talking about bodybuilders but, but… we all have the same reason, almost all of us…

"do you realy thikn bodybuild hormonize themself to compete? i dont get it , it has nothing to do with competition and 5 dolaro trophee, bodybuild hormonize themself because of MENTAL DEASES CALLED I N S E C U R I T Y , bodybuild and im included are a group of the most insecure fellas you will ever meet, so insecure that a bodybuild 250lb will compare himself to bodybuild 165 lb and thikn he is same size…yes yes you hear me right,

bodybuild are extremly insecure and this is why they do bodybuild, its alwyas ! for the girls , thats how it start then it become mental thing, and its attention from society , NOTHING ABSOLITLY NOTHING TO DO WITH STAGE"

gh15 approved

Definitely some truth to that, Thiago, for all of us, maybe at different levels but it’s there nevertheless. Most will not admit it however.

[quote]Igs wrote:
Definitely some truth to that, Thiago, for all of us, maybe at different levels but it’s there nevertheless. Most will not admit it however. [/quote]
Most people START bodybuilding, usually at a vulnerable age, due to insecurity. For some of us, that insecurity goes away as the years go by and we continue to do this because we love this lifestyle. Those that remain insecure should be finding the root of their problems instead of doing this as a distraction.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Igs wrote:
Definitely some truth to that, Thiago, for all of us, maybe at different levels but it’s there nevertheless. Most will not admit it however. [/quote]
Most people START bodybuilding, usually at a vulnerable age, due to insecurity. For some of us, that insecurity goes away as the years go by and we continue to do this because we love this lifestyle. Those that remain insecure should be finding the root of their problems instead of doing this as a distraction.[/quote]

You’re right. I was very insecure… and I realized that I needed to improve my physique, to look better… being confortable, being proud of my image (I know it sounds a little bit superficial, but that’s the way my mind works) so I can reach everything I want. Being stronger, being different from the others makes me feel awesome!