Reasons America Sucks

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Our army showed up real early to Darfur.

If Minross comes over here, keep him in Jersey.

He will be welcomed here in Jersey.

MiniRoss, we may get to have our drink off yet.

Who’s starting the pool here? Ten bucks on me…you limey bastard[/quote]

10 dollars?

Whats that in ??, about a fiver? that wont even get me a beer in most places here.

Anyway, if it on harp, you win without me supping. No such toxins should pass these lips.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Still, looking forward to coming over in the summer.

With your attitude, I’d keep an eye out for the welcoming committee![/quote]

flying in on the 20 june to San fran.

I will look for the board saying “fuck off you limey bastard”.

That would actually raise my opinion!

flying out on the 5th july, from NY, i will be looking for the sign “you have shown us the way, forgive us”

or something like that, or from Irish “you sir have taught me the folly of my harp drinking ways”.

maybe.

drop a line if you come trough Sacramento - we’ll go have a pint of Newcastle at a local pub.

Thanks for the offer.

I am awaiting the a suggested itinerary from the travel agent, so i will see then (and after a look through the rough guide)

[quote]harris447 wrote:

First of all, take genocide out of quotes.[/quote]

First of all, stop your knee from jerking. Second of all, use of the quotation marks around genocide is appropriate. Especially, since half the world is calling it genocide and half isn’t.

US convinced of Darfur ‘genocide’

UN ‘rules out’ genocide in Darfur

If I were trying to make a political statement, I would’ve said mass killings. As it is, I’ve not seen what’s going on in Darfur, my gov’t says genocide, the international community says things like “territorial conflict”, I’ll say “genocide”.

Or it shows nothing and your knee-jerk reactions are clouding your judgement. If anything, it shows that he learned a lesson about the US pursuing unilateral action or maybe he remembers a little excursion in Somalia (or since he’s just a “semi-literate Faulknerian man-boy told what to do by his daddy’s friends” maybe he just saw Black Hawk Down).

1. It’s not about ‘black folk’ (I use quotes because that’s your term, not mine.), both sides are black. Use force to stop Janjaweed, ‘black folk’ die, don’t use force, ‘black folk’ die. Seems like you could use the same criticism no matter what action is/was taken.

2. It’s barely about religion, supposedly that has been hyped by our own gov’t which, if anything, shows greater concern on their part.

Breaking Darfur’s stereotypes

[quote]And, yes: Clinton did authorize a cruise missile strike BASED ON FAULTY INTELLIGENCE on an aspirin factory.

Wow, a president getting faulty intelligence about WMD’s? Good thing that kind of thing only happened once it didn’t result in a war that killed tens of thousands of people and threatened to destabilize an entire region for no good reason whatsoever.[/quote]

Wow. So one President kills civilians without even putting boots on the ground, cripples our intelligence community, and refuses to capture and detain the man that they would warn their successors about becoming the sine qua non terrorist, and you’re saying the one who has been pleading to get forces in place is the uncaring racist? If you’re going to say this Administration doesn’t care about ‘black folk’ better say it about all the members of the UN as well.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
harris447 wrote:

And, yes: Clinton did authorize a cruise missile strike BASED ON FAULTY INTELLIGENCE on an aspirin factory.

The only problem I had with Clinton’s missle attacks was they appeared to be timed to draw attention away from the Lewinsky fiasco.[/quote]

I agree with that statement but I also can accept that we are both wrong and we know that now.

[quote]miniross wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
miniross wrote:
Americas sucks, should i say it…

Because its full of Americans

Yah boo yanks.

Please don’t come here. Keep coming in front of your computer screen.

Nah, tell me where you live, i will set up camp.

As much as you may like it, i might even move to you.[/quote]

Who’s address do you need?

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
miniross wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
miniross wrote:
Americas sucks, should i say it…

Because its full of Americans

Yah boo yanks.

Please don’t come here. Keep coming in front of your computer screen.

Nah, tell me where you live, i will set up camp.

As much as you may like it, i might even move to you.

Who’s address do you need?
[/quote]

Headhunters

I think he likes me, but not in a man man way, i think.