Reason for Using Steriods?

[quote]Enjoy The Pain wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
elano wrote:
Its not for everyone. Some people like knowing that they built themselves naturally. Some people just want the extra mass and don’t care about that stuff.

I know you aren’t necessarily saying that, but I hate the use of the term natural. To me someone who is completely natural only builds off food (ie no supplements).

I don’t know who decided that it’s fine to use weak test booster that are legal, but if you use something that actually does what it’s supposed to that makes you chemically trained.

That doesn’t make sense to me. Supplements and steroids are just things that help your body to perform better. What’s wrong with this? Do you also avoid meat because your performance may benefit from it? I’m not saying that every person should use steroids or even supplements, but to do so doesn’t take away ANYTHING from one’s accomplishments.[/quote]

I’m not quite sure if you don’t understand what I said or if you are agreeing with me. What I was saying is there is nothing wrong with any steroids or supplements, and people who use supplements who consider steroids un-natural are being hypocritical.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Petermus wrote:
Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it lol and secondly Id feel like even though ive taken my body to the next level it wasnt all me.

do you know and understand the effects of different steroids lol what side effects are you scared of :confused: idk steroids arent for every1 lmao[/quote]
Todd, this had me literally holding my sides laughing. This is hysterical. I can’t give you rep here, but youre getting rep on a random post on marunde to make up for this one.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
elano wrote:
Its not for everyone. Some people like knowing that they built themselves naturally. Some people just want the extra mass and don’t care about that stuff.

I know you aren’t necessarily saying that, but I hate the use of the term natural. To me someone who is completely natural only builds off food (ie no supplements).

I don’t know who decided that it’s fine to use weak test booster that are legal, but if you use something that actually does what it’s supposed to that makes you chemically trained.[/quote]

I’m not an expert on the topic but here it goes.
If the test booster you mentioned actually alters the body’s ability to produce testosterone, then yes that is chemically enhancing and not natural. I don’t think vitamins, creatine, or protien supps can qualify as anything but food though. Steroids actually alter the body’s ability to synthesize muscle by binding to receptors inside of the cell. That’s the idea behind “natural”. When you inject that stuff, it starts controlling your body’s functions instead of the body doing it on its own. That’s what “Its not you anymore” is supposed to refer to. The actual steroid controlling a function of the body that used to be controlled through natural hormones.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Enjoy The Pain wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
elano wrote:

I don’t know who decided that it’s fine to use weak test booster that are legal, but if you use something that actually does what it’s supposed to that makes you chemically trained.

That doesn’t make sense to me. Supplements and steroids are just things that help your body to perform better. What’s wrong with this? Do you also avoid meat because your performance may benefit from it? I’m not saying that every person should use steroids or even supplements, but to do so doesn’t take away ANYTHING from one’s accomplishments.

I’m not quite sure if you don’t understand what I said or if you are agreeing with me. What I was saying is there is nothing wrong with any steroids or supplements, and people who use supplements who consider steroids un-natural are being hypocritical.[/quote]

Got it :slight_smile:
I thought you were saying that using supplements is despicable because one isn’t “natural” any more. Sorry, my command of English isn’t that great, so sometimes I miss the point.

didnt think this thread would be so funny.

…__ …
….
…| |…
||/_
.\…|'-|–| .\….…
…\ _…|–|—|…\ ….…
…/ L _
,/-------_
_
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,..
…\ L /
,—‘’-----------, /…
…/ /…_
____ ,/…
.//…_// \/.

lol @ macro roflocpoter!

how long did it take to sit and type out that helicopter pic?

and I agree with elano on steroids taking over certain aspects of you body more than just helping them along like supplements would so I dont believe people are being hypocritical by saying supplements are more natural than steroids

I remember watching this here on tv 10 years ago and thinking “WTF?”

Holy shit is that her real hair?

I’m sure a lot of it is. I remember them saying it took 10 hours or something ridiculous like that to do. What crazy times the 90s was.

I’m growing out my hair again and getting dreads.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
my grandma sent me a birthday card lol
i have an algebra exam 2morrow lol
im getting my wisdom teeth pulled lol
i have syphilis lmao[/quote]

Your week got progressively worse… shit man