T Nation

Reason for Using Steriods?

This thread isnt meant to criticize or put down Steriod users.

My Question is why Use steroids? I have heard alot of people say things like I want to take my body to the next level. So I wanted to hear other peoples reasons.

Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it lol and secondly Id feel like even though ive taken my body to the next level it wasnt all me.

Bigger Stronger Faster*

watch it

[quote]Petermus wrote:
This thread isnt meant to criticize or put down Steriod users.

My Question is why Use steroids? I have heard alot of people say things like I want to take my body to the next level. So I wanted to hear other peoples reasons. Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it lol and secondly Id feel like even though ive taken my body to the next level it wasnt all me.[/quote]

Sounds like you’ve come down with a touch of the ghey.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it lol and secondly Id feel like even though ive taken my body to the next level it wasnt all me.[/quote]

do you know and understand the effects of different steroids lol what side effects are you scared of :confused: idk steroids arent for every1 lmao

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
Bigger Stronger Faster*

watch it[/quote]

It’s out on DVD on Sept 30th. Think I might just buy it rather than rent it.

I don’t juice. but it’s not out of the question entirely. I’ve seen the amazing transformation of others and it is enticing.
a lot of people use steroids with minimal or no side effects btw…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Petermus wrote:
Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it lol and secondly Id feel like even though ive taken my body to the next level it wasnt all me.

do you know and understand the effects of different steroids…

Not if he doesn’t even know how to spell the word.
[/quote]

I wasn’t even trying to take him seriously. I was just trying to mock his use of “lol”. I wanted to make some stupid forum post with unnecessary internet acronyms. I failed.

I mean, seriously? Did typing this sentence: “Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it” cause him to laugh out loud? People just throw “lol” in every sentence like it’s punctuation.

my grandma sent me a birthday card lol
i have an algebra exam 2morrow lol
im getting my wisdom teeth pulled lol
i have syphilis lmao

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Petermus wrote:

i have syphilis lmao

I lol at high school seniors who can’t spell simple words but wish to be taken seriously in discussions/debates with adults.[/quote]

agreed. I also lol at syphilis.

this is a dumb post,but I will take it serialy.

everyone has their own personal reasons for going the gear route.
you cant ask a broad question like,“why” because everyone that does will give you a different answer.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
pushharder wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Petermus wrote:

im getting my wisdom teeth pulled lol
i have syphilis lmao[/quote]

ROFLMAO LOL

I hate it lol when the tons of jackasses lol hit this site all at the same time lmao. Why the fuck rotfl do these little fuckers come here in large groups like this roflcopter?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
im getting my wisdom teeth pulled lol
i have syphilis lmao[/quote]

You didn’t fail. That was hilarious.

Ah, Venereal disease. Will you ever cease to amuse?

“You have AIDS (Yes you have AIDS),
Not HIV but full-blown AIDS…”

[quote]Petermus wrote:
This thread isnt meant to criticize or put down Steriod users.

My Question is why Use steroids? I have heard alot of people say things like I want to take my body to the next level. So I wanted to hear other peoples reasons.

Personally I would never use them because first of all the side effects are way to much for me to even risk it lol and secondly Id feel like even though ive taken my body to the next level it wasnt all me.[/quote]

Ever pick some douche up and slam them into the side of a cop car and manage to NOT get arrested because of the sheer audacity of how you “defended yourself” from an “armed assailant”

Cop thought it was funny as hell.
Enough said.

Its not for everyone. Some people like knowing that they built themselves naturally. Some people just want the extra mass and don’t care about that stuff.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hate it lol when the tons of jackasses lol hit this site all at the same time lmao. Why the fuck rotfl do these little fuckers come here in large groups like this roflcopter?

[/quote]

You must be the first MD in the history of the Earth to use the word “rolfcopter” … I am impressed.

[quote]elano wrote:
Its not for everyone. Some people like knowing that they built themselves naturally. Some people just want the extra mass and don’t care about that stuff.[/quote]

I know you aren’t necessarily saying that, but I hate the use of the term natural. To me someone who is completely natural only builds off food (ie no supplements).

I don’t know who decided that it’s fine to use weak test booster that are legal, but if you use something that actually does what it’s supposed to that makes you chemically trained.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
elano wrote:
Its not for everyone. Some people like knowing that they built themselves naturally. Some people just want the extra mass and don’t care about that stuff.

I know you aren’t necessarily saying that, but I hate the use of the term natural. To me someone who is completely natural only builds off food (ie no supplements).

I don’t know who decided that it’s fine to use weak test booster that are legal, but if you use something that actually does what it’s supposed to that makes you chemically trained.[/quote]

That doesn’t make sense to me. Supplements and steroids are just things that help your body to perform better. What’s wrong with this? Do you also avoid meat because your performance may benefit from it? I’m not saying that every person should use steroids or even supplements, but to do so doesn’t take away ANYTHING from one’s accomplishments.