Realistic TRT Recomp Progress

oh I forgot my total t are 28 nmol/l and shbg 80 nmol/l and I look dead and feel dead…

What’s your free T?

I respect the guy – seems like a good dude – but IMO he’s not gonna make any substantive changes on high SHBG with boron/magnesium/vitamin D.

1 Like

Ye only androgens or find the cause will really help…my free test is 9.9 ng/dL = 1.23 %

Yeah, getting that % up should make you feel alive again. You on TRT yet?

Nope its impossible to get trt treatment in europe with normal total testo…dosent matter what I say. So I need to get ug trt or live like this. So I dont know Im so used to live without sexdrive and energy so I could live rest of my life like this now. And you now the irretating feeling of going to shutdown own production when u see nice natural numbers and just destroy it …and it maybe never will jump back up again. But you know its like the only solution. And worst case trt with something more like proviron/danazol or something …

I would say this is best case…

yee…sad part is that I guess I wont be that old if I have to go on something like anavar,proviron,danazol rest of my life even with small doses …fml :frowning:

Took my first BP reading today: 96/69. Think that’s pretty good. I’ll keep track of how it changes with Anavar. @wanna_be

1 Like

I mean, I’m 29. I don’t see it as that big a deal, man, more so a blessing that we have access to - and resources that allow us to - enjoy these compounds that better our quality of life (and can improve health)

@wanna_be Also ordered some TUDCA and NAC. The var hasn’t shipped yet. You order yet? Decide on dose?

Yea I haven’t got mine yet either. Hoping it comes in today. I was gonna do 25mg a day but just found out they are caps vs tabs… so I’ll have to mix them in vodka or something else to have them. Idk what I’m gonna do. Might just end up doing 50 a day.

I’ve never done that before - how’s it work? I’ll probably do 50 EOD, though I know unstable levels aren’t ideal

Open up capsule. Dump contents into a glass. Add 2ml of vodka. Mix thoroughly. Voila, you now have anavar in a liquid solution at 25mg/ml.

Per ole iron yuppie

Make sure to shake well each time if using a few capsules. If you don’t, you might end up with the beginning doses being much lower than the latter ones.

1 Like

Gotcha. I ordered and plan to take both. I might be taking oxandrolone for longer than 8 weeks (albeit probably not at 50 mg/day), so I figure better safe than sorry.

Anything you think I should be taking for HDL (down to 35 on last test)? I do have some red yeast rice extract onhand and take lots of fish oil. I could also reduce my Vit D from 9000 IU.

What do you think of a product like MPA HeartSolve (or perhaps just citrus bergamot) or Lipid Stabil to potentially raise HDL and mitigate the effects of the var?

1 Like

I feel the exact same – I highly doubt CB could do as much good as anavar will do bad to my HDL, but I’ve purchased it nonetheless because I think it could mitigate the effects. I don’t particularly care for a baseline of how the anavar impacts my cholesterol, as I’m sure it will do damage – the only question is how much.

1 Like

What was the before/after effect of the var?

I still believe there could be a ‘right’ way to do this…it’s ultimately a matter of dosage, lots of experimentation (which could lead to damage in the process), and cost, which will be prohibitive for most

1 Like