Realistic TRT Recomp Progress

I’ve never pulled on cycle labs. I only pull labs on my TRT check ups between but SHBG has dropped significantly over the years from TRT and AAS use. I was a high 50s guy and now I’m low 30s.

2 Likes

No bloods, it was subjective. I took it along side TRT so it wasn’t quite TRT. I added 100mg/wk at first, then went to 200mg/wk with I think 150mg/wk TRT I was doing then. Again, not TRT, but with all the compounds I’ve added it was the easiest. I’m trialing Boldenone now, but I’m not sure I have a high enough dose or enough time before TRT bloods for it to make a difference.

Was hair loss the only side effect you noticed? Guessing you got your primo UG?

Yes to both.

A petition to let me do whatever the hell I want with my own body? Uh, yeah I’ll sign it.

What’s your SHBG like typically?

Very controversial in the US (and many other places). I agree with you, but many do not.

My SHBG was 25 prior to TRT. I haven’t had it checked since.

We’re already on our way there with recreational drugs, and many other things. Let the States see some tax revenue for AAS and maybe they’ll bite.

1 Like

I agree with you. I don’t think many are for certain drugs being legal (I think they are guilty of special pleading). I think many don’t even think TRT should be legal, AAS have a negative stereotype that is going to be hard to get past. They certainly are not risk free, but one should be able to take risks with their bodies if they so choose.

Self righteous politicians deciding these things is what drives me nuts. Mushrooms, THC, decriminalization of most drugs in certain areas, the basis starts with State budgets and tax revenue generated. As you stated, the stigma behind AAS is for some reason harder to over come than drugs that can cause much greater harm, and they get to choose what harm is ok in their eyes.

Part of it is because they tainted America’s sport. Big players in politics today (Biden / Sanders) were probably the two biggest opponents of AAS use in the Senate Baseball Doping hearings in the 90s. Why the US Senate is even concerned with baseball is beyond me.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I wonder if primo is a good option for high SHBG guys, too :thinking:

Fucking Biden speaking on steroids - cracks me up every time. What a joke.

2 Likes

He cracks himself up too every time he goes in front of a mic nowadays.

Didn’t know that. Interesting. I should look up the history of AAS in the US specifically.

Also, why aren’t we doing our own primo clinical studies for safe and healthy TRT enhancement? There must be a dubious ethics committee out there signing on to our noble cause.

I saw parts of the trial on bigger stronger faster. I think you can watch that fit free on YouTube.

1 Like

From Google:

anabolic steroids controlled substance act of 1990
anabolic steroids controlled substance act of 2004
anabolic steroids controlled substance act of 2005

FDA approves new changes to testosterone labeling regarding the risks associated with abuse and dependence of testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) | FDA

Text - S.2195 - 108th Congress (2003-2004): Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

2005 - Implementation of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 (usdoj.gov)

1 Like

I bet @readalot would be on board. I am! Research often lags behind the real world anyway.

Probably old news to most of you, but I’ve been reading other forums (of the more traditional ‘steroid’ ilk, not TRT) and have seen others with high SHBG try out DHTs such as primo, proviron, or masteron. Not sure if a low dose of any of those could be considered ‘safe’ long term, though.

This guys have total testosterone of 30 nmol/l and shbg 93 nmol/l. Some people seems to be fine with high shbg. I talked to him and he had no problem with energy or sexdrive.