Realistic TRT Recomp Progress

You gonna supplement with tudca/nac or anything else?

I actually havenā€™t read up on those. Good for offsetting sides? Iā€™m most concerned about HDL & HCT

Just helps lesson the strain on your liver. A lot of people take them daily regardless of oral steroids. Iā€™ll be running it along side my varw

1 Like

Damn, this stuff is expensive. Cycle Support looks like a good one though

Yea nothing in this game is cheap except the gym membership :joy:

Been reading about dose timing for orals and found something interesting that makes sense to me. Most orals have short half lives, so you either are constantly taking them, or you never really get to that steady state. One guy made the point of taking them ore workout on workout days or heavy daysā€¦ get the benifit of increased strength to help aid in progressive overload, and let the other drugs your on (test) help with the recovery on the off days.

1 Like

It seems the half life of anavar is 10-13 hours, so that makes sense. I like the idea of taking it on workout days and the test on the other days; that logic makes sense to me too. I wonder how long it would take for the oxandrolone to ā€˜kick in,ā€™ so to speak ā€“ like, if youā€™re working out in the afternoon, should you take it first thing in the a.m.? From what Iā€™ve read, I donā€™t think youā€™ll really feel it, but I could be wrong.

@readalot What do you think of TUDCA/NAC (and possible dosage) for liver support while on anavar? Did you take any? Contemplating 600 mg NAC and 250 TUDCA.

My ALT/AST are both normal. ALT is a little low (41) but not bad. ALB is slightly above range (5.2). Liver tests for me have generally been their worst when T was highest.

It really isnā€™t though. Few AAS induce the sheer level of lipid fuckage oxandrolone is capable of. Kidney stress, transient hepatotoxicity also factor in as presenting issues associated with prolonged and cumulative dosing.

And they shouldnā€™t. The word ā€œlongevityā€ and anything c17-aa donā€™t belong in the same sentence.

Primobolan is a drug one could feasibly arguably is ā€œsaferā€/ā€œless toxicā€ and as a result you find users have to pump higher dosages in order to elicit a desired effect. After which point, is it really less toxic?

1 Like

Why do you think it has this ā€˜safeā€™ reputation, in that case? Because side effects are more salient long term and less visible in the here and now?

So, this is the quagmire Iā€™m inā€¦I donā€™t want to sacrifice health but do want to improve my T ratio.

Given that SHBG is the perpetual thorn in my side, do you see any other options besides oxandrolone (given that I already tried Danazol)? The ā€˜flood the system with Tā€™ approach doesnā€™t seem to be working either, as 238 mg is a hefty dose and SHBG remains mid-70s.

And not very cost-effective, lolā€¦I wonder if Iā€™ll end up trying out a very low dose for the long term. I have a feeling 50 mg EOD will feel good but induce too much damage for my liking. I know even 2.5 had bad effects for you.

I still donā€™t understand how clinics can ā€˜get awayā€™ with RXing these. Iā€™ve never tried Primo but Iā€™m about to give it a go. Like @unreal24278 mentioned, Iā€™ve heard you need to run it fairly high for results so Iā€™m not sure how negatively impactful it will be in moderate doses.

2 Likes

Primo has been by far my favorite even for a few weeks before it accelerated hair loss. Not even just gains; mood, everything felt great. Youā€™re making me miss it nowā€¦ but Iā€™m in. Iā€™ll have to put my political activism toward the feds, Iā€™m in the most restricted, awful State in the world.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on the specifics of why it looks better? Obviously is better than anything c17-aa but for injectables not sure how its better than Nandrolone or how about a more comparable DHT such as Masteron.

TRT/hormone experimentation exposes this in all of us

This does seem like a strange double standard to me

What dose were you taking? Did you do bloods to see effects or just going off SWB?

I know @dextermorgan has used Masteron ā€“ Dex, Iā€™m guessing you got it UG and not through your AA clinic?

Iā€™ve used Masteron several times. Throws off your lipids a bit but its a definite feel good drug with little in the way of side effects otherwise at reasonable dosages. Last time I ran 300 test cyp / 300 mast per week for 10 weeks. It was a good recomp cycle.

How has adding Mast impacted your T ratio and SHBG (if you know from any previous labs)?