Real World Cancun

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
CJ is like this kid i work with. girls fucking fall at the sight of him, he gets mad numbers, they send him naked pics, dirty texts…but he never goes past first base. he says some shit like ‘back in high school i used to rail every fuckin slut’ but idk if thats true bruh, why would u wanna ever stop?

i think Joanay is funny how she thinks her boyfriend is overly insecure yet she can’t be without a guy for more than an hour, seriously. plus like, dude i wouldnt trust any girl A) on the real world B) in fucking cancun during spring break let alone the combination of the two. plus on the preview for the next one its saying that she’s trying to hook up with that dork Pat who Jasmine is all gaga for.

i want to see Brauny hook up for once…with someone besides Sharon Osbourne haha so filthy [/quote]

Probably cause in highschool its mad easy to hook-up with a chick if your considered the “trophy” of “hottest guy in school”, were as in the real world you have to spit at least some game to get in a girls pants, in highschool he might have been the guy girls could brag or gossip about, but now hes just another guy.

If I was that girls boyfriend I would be insecure too, given I do think he is a little on the “low t” side, still the guy has a right when his girlfriend is hardcore flirting with half the guys in cancun and you have no control over it.

Yeah Brauny needs to get a piece, im starting to think he likes the gay, serioulsy if Joey can get with like 3 girls already it must not be that hard.

I just hope some good shit happens cause the last few seasons havent been too exciting.

[quote]SSC wrote:
I haven’t seen any episodes for probably 5-6 years, but I remember San Diego being my favorite, hands-down.

Remember that chick who got panic attacks from big boats? WTF? I think she had a man-name, but I can’t be sure.[/quote]

Yea I agree, San Diego I enjoyed the most… In part because of that hottie Jamie Chung. Damn being on MTV made her fucking famous. She starred in the ABC original series “Samurai Girl”, was Chi Chi in Dragon Ball Evolution and is in that new horror movie Sorority Row…

I hate those kinds of show. Those people are really hopeless

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
The only season of Real World I ever made sure that I saw every episode was the one with Joey, he was a bad ass haha[/quote]

He turns into Hulk when he starts drinking.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Geez, I’m a dinosaur as the only ones I watched and remember was the original in NYC and then the one in LA with John the country singer who sang “True story” in the intro song. He had unrequited love for the Sheriffs deputy gal.

D[/quote]

I remember both episodes or the time in LA where David pulls off the blankets from Tami. I really thought she was playing but got all mad and wanted David to leave the house.

When I went to visit some friends in Austin, I saw the cast partying on 6th street. Some people were cool about it while others were trying to get on tv by throwing beer cans to them.

[quote]ndiddy85 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
CJ is like this kid i work with. girls fucking fall at the sight of him, he gets mad numbers, they send him naked pics, dirty texts…but he never goes past first base. he says some shit like ‘back in high school i used to rail every fuckin slut’ but idk if thats true bruh, why would u wanna ever stop?

i think Joanay is funny how she thinks her boyfriend is overly insecure yet she can’t be without a guy for more than an hour, seriously. plus like, dude i wouldnt trust any girl A) on the real world B) in fucking cancun during spring break let alone the combination of the two. plus on the preview for the next one its saying that she’s trying to hook up with that dork Pat who Jasmine is all gaga for.

i want to see Brauny hook up for once…with someone besides Sharon Osbourne haha so filthy

Probably cause in highschool its mad easy to hook-up with a chick if your considered the “trophy” of “hottest guy in school”, were as in the real world you have to spit at least some game to get in a girls pants, in highschool he might have been the guy girls could brag or gossip about, but now hes just another guy.

If I was that girls boyfriend I would be insecure too, given I do think he is a little on the “low t” side, still the guy has a right when his girlfriend is hardcore flirting with half the guys in cancun and you have no control over it.

Yeah Brauny needs to get a piece, im starting to think he likes the gay, serioulsy if Joey can get with like 3 girls already it must not be that hard.

I just hope some good shit happens cause the last few seasons havent been too exciting.[/quote]

i think the episodes have been good so far except for the last one, it was kind of boring lacked action i mean Joey got a slap in the wrist…wooooooah

[quote]belligerent wrote:
can’t watch the show anymore now that I’m too old to be on it[/quote]

I realized I was old the other day when I flipped past MTV and thought, “I haven’t watched this shit in 5 years…I’m fucking old!”

Spoiler Alert

soooo Joey got sent home, the MGR of student city, Christine, is a total fucking cunt

everyone got laid, Bronnie is the man

Jasmine is a psycho

im just pissed Joey left, he was hilarious to watch and was the most entertaining person on that show hands down.

Spoiler Alert[/quote]

Thank God he went home!! Every time he took his shirt off I wanted to puke!! LOL! I do love the show though. I’ve been a RW fan from the beginning!

I used to like that show when I was a 22 year old kidult still stuck in my teenage mentality.

The black girl is really hot, though.

I don’t think the show has been interesting or relevant since maybe 1995.

Spoiler Alert

soooo Joey got sent home, the MGR of student city, Christine, is a total fucking cunt

Jasmine is a psycho

im just pissed Joey left, he was hilarious to watch and was the most entertaining person on that show hands down.[/quote]

Man WTF Joey was probably the most amusing and entertaining castmate. Its sucks he’s gone> Well we still have Brone to keep things real. (Man got himself some Playboy Bunny, high five!!)

Now all we have to look forward to is the bitchy psycho Aiiya sitting around bitching and doing nothing, I dont know if its the way they edit the show, but it seems like she is really lazy and doesn’t really do ANYTHING, plus I can’t stand her.

And what is up with, who I consider to be the best looking, Emilee only making out and hooking up with other girls, I knew she was Bi but is she straight up lesbian now?

[quote]ndiddy85 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Spoiler Alert

Jasmine is a psycho

im just pissed Joey left, he was hilarious to watch and was the most entertaining person on that show hands down.

Man WTF Joey was probably the most amusing and entertaining castmate. Its sucks he’s gone> Well we still have Brone to keep things real. (Man got himself some Playboy Bunny, high five!!)

Now all we have to look forward to is the bitchy psycho Aiiya sitting around bitching and doing nothing, I dont know if its the way they edit the show, but it seems like she is really lazy and doesn’t really do ANYTHING, plus I can’t stand her.

And what is up with, who I consider to be the best looking, Emilee only making out and hooking up with other girls, I knew she was Bi but is she straight up lesbian now?[/quote]

i think its funny how Emilee went from being on CJs nuts the very first episode or two to basically not even speaking to him. She seems like a bitch tbh even though she isnt really involved in the household drama. Joana is hot but only when she does herself up, her and Emilee are def the hottest in the house though.

lol@ the gay dude hooking up with 2 other guys

now that Joeys gone Bronnie is definitely my favorite housemate. he seems like he’d be a cool guy to chill with.

i feel bad for CJ who struck out with like 4-5 chicks so far if you include Joana and Emilee