T Nation

Real Racism

We’ve had several threads over the years concerning racism/equality. I wonder if anyone, maybe even some of the black guys here, really know what it is. Here is a prime example I pulled off of a shitbox called Stormfront:

“Adopted names are illegitmate, as they have no connection to the actual blood heritage and genetics of the child in question. Open adoption is slightly better, as the child at least has some idea of their true background, but closed adoptions are a lie of the worst sort, not only to the child but to society as a whole, as it introduces genetic fraud into the culture, and that should never be tollerated. As far as whites adopting non-whites…why not just get yourself a pet monkey?”

My daughter is from China, which made me look at the thread these cretins have going.

Therefore, if anyone wants to confront racism, there it is. It is NOT when someone describes a brilliant black man as ‘articulate’ or someone points out the abysmal high school grad rates for inner city youth.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/disturbing-new-trend-whites-adopting-490964p2.html

everyone is a racist to some degree, and if you say you arent, you are lying, either to everyone else or to yourself.

Except me, im not a racist.

Sounds a lot like you ranting against the Gays HH.

But yes. This is REAL racism, blatant and conscious, as opposed to subtle or subconscious. It’s a white supremacy site, so it is to be expected. The fact that it even exists is scary.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
everyone is a racist to some degree…[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwNSNLPIfw

In a similar vein, see if you can figure out which “anti semitic” person said this – and please, no googling:

“The cleanliness of this people, moral and otherwise, I must say, is a point in itself. By their very exterior you could tell that these were no lovers of water, and, to your distress, you often knew it with your eyes closed. … Added to this, there was their unclean dress and their generally unheroic appearance. … Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it? … nine tenths of all literary filth, artistic trash, and theatrical idiocy can be set to the account of a people … a people under whose parasitism the whole of honest humanity is suffering, today more than ever: the Jews.”

a)Hasan Nasrallah, Hezbollah leader
b)John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, authors of “The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy”;
c)Osama bin Laden;
d)Jimmy Carter;
e)Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran; f)Norman Finkelstein, author of “The Holocaust Industry”.
Each one has been condemned as anti-Semitic. Are you having a problem deciding?
Oh, excuse me, I forgot one – g)Adolf Hitler.[1] Does that make it easier? I’ll bet some of you were thinking it must have been Ahmadinejad.

The Webster’s Dictionary defines “anti-Semite” as “One who discriminates against or is hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.” Notice that the state of Israel is not mentioned.

The next time a critic of Israeli policies is labeled “anti-semitic” think of this definition, think of Adolf’s charming way of putting it, then closely examine what the accused has actually said or written.

Credit: William Blum, 2007

Anti-Semitism. Don’t settle for imitations.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We’ve had several threads over the years concerning racism/equality. I wonder if anyone, maybe even some of the black guys here, really know what it is. Here is a prime example I pulled off of a shitbox called Stormfront:

“Adopted names are illegitmate, as they have no connection to the actual blood heritage and genetics of the child in question. Open adoption is slightly better, as the child at least has some idea of their true background, but closed adoptions are a lie of the worst sort, not only to the child but to society as a whole, as it introduces genetic fraud into the culture, and that should never be tollerated. As far as whites adopting non-whites…why not just get yourself a pet monkey?”

My daughter is from China, which made me look at the thread these cretins have going.

Therefore, if anyone wants to confront racism, there it is. It is NOT when someone describes a brilliant black man as ‘articulate’ or someone points out the abysmal high school grad rates for inner city youth.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/disturbing-new-trend-whites-adopting-490964p2.html [/quote]

That sounds like a quote from Adolph Hitler?

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
everyone is a racist to some degree, and if you say you arent, you are lying, either to everyone else or to yourself.

Except me, im not a racist.[/quote]

And if you need to use race as an excuse to be a dick to someone you are lazy and stupid, there are plenty of other faults that are easy enough to find on a person to person basis.

Those are some backwoods ass rednecks right there. “Deliverance” anyone…“squeal a lil louder, weeeeeeeeeeeee-weeeeeeeeeee”

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Those are some backwoods ass rednecks right there. “Deliverance” anyone…“squeal a lil louder, weeeeeeeeeeeee-weeeeeeeeeee”

[/quote]

You, sir, are a sectionist.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

Except me, im not a racist.[/quote]

I think prejudice is a better word, in that, more people become prejudice based on experiences with certain types of people. What I mean can be explained by a simple analogy.

For example, you are taking your dog for a walk through your neighborhood, you pass four people 1) an old woman, 2) a guy with excessively baggy clothing 3) an extremely obese person 4) a man with a suit on.

Odds are you will feel uncomfortable around two of those people. The man in the baggy clothing will remind you of gang violence and a man in a suit seem out of place. Notice I said nothing about race and you could easily paint a picture in your head.

Racism comes in a lot of colors.

Just because it is sometimes shown in clear black and white, doesn’t mean you get to discount it completely when it occurs in a subtle but sinister shade of gray.