T Nation

Real Primo Opinions

Hello all. Havnt been on in a great while bc ive been out of the country…seems like forever. I have come across a legit source but having read many threads about Primo being faked very often, i thought i would post a couple pics and see what insight and opinions you experts might have.

The MFR are a huge distributioner of HGH and other AAS. Seems like they are legit. So if anyone has any opinions or knowledge on this i would greatly appreciate it. I dont want to purchase more (damn its expensive - but i knew that) without running it by some knowledgable people first. Thanks.

Another Pic

…and one more.

Probably won’t know 100% until you try it… Especially since this board isn’t for source checks, so you can’t really say where you got it so people know if its legit.

I <3 primo :slight_smile:

I hope it’s real for the OP’s sake…

Hey Honey, how did it work out?

I just uploaded a pic of mself (not recent) after 6 months on this… same package and bottle. So you should be in the clear.

I heard someone say this in a thread a long time ago and i thought it was funny and it applys to fake gear.

Try it

If you get bigger then its real
If you stay the same then its fake
If you get bigger, then die, its real but poor quality

[quote]fjameson wrote:
I just uploaded a pic of mself (not recent) after 6 months on this… same package and bottle. So you should be in the clear.[/quote]
6 moths on primobolan and no muscles? I doubt if primobolan is so weak steroid, you used fake…