Real People, Real Muscle

Haven’t posted in a while, but I thought I would mention some more-than-deserving candidates.

In no particular order:

• Goldie (Although he isn’t around these days)
  • Marc McDougal
  • Thunder
  • Heavy

That’s what comes to my mind at the moment. Anyone else?

he is around, he just uses PMs.
(too bad)

Sully26
Brad Cordoza
Magnus
Patricia
Chad W
The Sidlowski bros (sorry about the spelling)

And lest we forget Bigconan/JackedHulk

Patricia was already featured in Real People Real Muscle. I know because I printed that one out for every female in my family! Very motivational.

And if Goldie is Goldberg, he posted a couple times this week so he’s around.

More of those articles would be cool though.

In order:

Sully26
Heavy
CoolColJ
Erica (Sully26’s “chick”)
Your Momma (Sorry, I didn’t want to hurt anyones feeling by putting them “last”)

“The last thing one discovers in composing a work is what to put first”

~ T. S. Eliot

I plan to continue this article series. The last couple of people I had in mind ended up winning the HOT-ROX Challenge so I used them for those articles instead of “Real People, Real Muscle”. But essentially, those articles were the same as the RPRM series.

I’m always on the lookout for new people, though with so many big projects going on now I haven’t had time to do the interviews and write them up in a while.

Thanks for the honourable mention Ike.

I personally think the resident freak, Heavythrower, would make a great article subject.

Tampa-Terry

Yourself IKE.

Me (just kidding.)

It would probably also be an fair idea to choose someone who has, or will, post pictures of themselves.

Kind of a ‘practice what you preach’ kind of thing.

heavythrower and CoolColJ

heavy, thunder, sully26.

I would love to see a feature on Heavy as well as I get the feeling he’s a pretty interesting dude. I would also like to see one on Thunder as he is about as knowledgeable a guy on nutrition as anyone around here and has the body to show he walks the walk. I know he likes to keep his picture from being seen however. Personally I think he’s really Dan duchaine who never actually died but is living somewhere in Canada running an underground drug lab.
Sully26 and his girl, Erica, would be interesting as I would love to see a profile done on a couple who train together. Ko and Patricia come to mind, but Patricia has already been done. Cass would be a good pick, but a lot of info has already been mentioned about her backround in the intro. to a couple of the articles she wrote. CoolcolJ is would also be a good selecton.
Brad: thanks for the mention

When I get some muscle somone can nominate me.

There are so many deserving people, all of which have been stated already:

My votes would be:

Timbo (if anyone has seen his transformation, it is UNREAL)

Heavy
Thunder
Tampa Terry
Cass

tren-freak…

Cass is a good choice although I’d probably read the article more for the pictures. :slight_smile:

If you’re gonna pick CoolColJ, you should also do a companion piece on Rick Jakubowski. Not that Cool is a bad choice, but both of these guys are kind of in the same boat - they’re both training to Oly lifts. It would also be an interesting comparison since these guys are worlds apart, both literally and figuratively. Cool is a 20-something college kid in Australia. Rick is an old fart from Michigan who has a job and just had a baby (well, his wife did, not Rick) and yet he keeps plugging away.

CoolCol gets my vote as well, his video clips have given me a good guide. A peek into this guys training has helped me immensley.

Ike