T Nation

Real or Photoshopped?

http://muscle6.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bodybuilder-back-muscles.jpg

Damn…

Absolutely real.

His name is Joel Stubbs.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
http://muscle6.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bodybuilder-back-muscles.jpg

Damn…[/quote]

he should probably stop doing starting strength, Getting way too big.

ha j/k

yeah man that is probably the craziest looking back I’ve ever seen after Dorian Yates of course

Yeah, was gonna throw his name out as well. The guy actually holds down a real job as an airline pilot. He’s fairly tall though, and while the rest of his build may be very impressive to us, he’s not winning any Pro shows as his genetically advantaged back development isn’t matched by the rest of his physique.

S

I saw him up close at a pro show he did about 2-3 years ago, biggest human I have ever encountered. But like Stu said this is such an unforgiving sport.

how boot dis
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/21779_452436584793586_2050088695_n.jpg

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Yeah, was gonna throw his name out as well. The guy actually holds down a real job as an airline pilot. He’s fairly tall though, and while the rest of his build may be very impressive to us, he’s not winning any Pro shows as his genetically advantaged back development isn’t matched by the rest of his physique.

S[/quote]

True, but in his defense, a terrible tragedy years ago which tore BOTH quad tendons MAY have something to do with it.

lol

[quote]SSC wrote:
Absolutely real.

His name is Joel Stubbs.[/quote]
Holy Shit!!That’s better than Dorian Yates?? This fellow could win a best body part award?/

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
http://muscle6.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bodybuilder-back-muscles.jpg

Damn…[/quote]

he should probably stop doing starting strength, Getting way too big.

ha j/k

yeah man that is probably the craziest looking back I’ve ever seen after Dorian Yates of course[/quote]Hey paul,I posted the same Dorian yates thing aswell.Paulie,i bet he probably doesant use to the level that could be expected.have a good day paul. john

Joel is also very tall, so he’s had to work his ass off to fill in that frame. If he could match his back though, he would be a major threat.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
how boot dis
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/21779_452436584793586_2050088695_n.jpg[/quote]

His package is distracting me lol.

Does that mean i’m…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
If he could match his back though, he would be a major threat.[/quote]

I thought the very same thing the first time I saw a full body shot of him. A few pics of his back had circulated long before he got any real exposure in the mags. Definitely got people’s attention.

S