Real Or Fake?

Hey i’m a little over a week into my cycle of dbol (yes, just dbol), and i haven’t noticed anything significant… i’m wondering if they’re fakes?

i’ve been taking one (1), 10 mg pill every 12 hours AKA 20 mg per day.

Should this be enough to see massive gains in the first week?

i don’t have a digital cam, so i’ll have to try and use my webcam (i put my zippo in the pictures for scale)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14519001057.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14518572620.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14518564735.jpg&s=f5
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14518560687.jpg&s=f5

In case you can’t see, the pills are pink, unmarked, and circular.
The bottle is white, with a label that is stuck on good (not just printed on the bottle).
The label reads “Hyper Growth Innovations” and “Methandrostenolone (D-Bol) 10MG 100 Capsules” The lot# and expiration date are on there as well.

maybe you guys can confirm if these are fake, or whether it just takes a little longer

I’ve never done d-bol but i dont think that they would say d-bol on the packagin if they were real. d-bol is the street name for it. its probably made by one of those companies that uses names similar to the real thing. this is the website. www.legalsteroids.com they are all bs fake placebo pills

I’m only a newbie, and even I am laughing my friggin ass off to this one

Wow ultra-potent and now in new cherry mint flavor. You didn’t happen to pick those up at the 7/11 did you? Abu saw you coming.

I have a bridge for sale. Any takers?

haha d-bol now dianabol free you prboably payed as much for them as you would have the real stuff too… that stinks send them back a turd in a box if u bought it on-line or if it was a friend kill their dog or something. if your buying stuff like that you should being doing an aas anyway so you are probably better off.

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
…if your buying stuff like that you should being doing an aas anyway so you are probably better off.[/quote]

Have you been drinking, or were you just typing really fast?

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
budlight1 wrote:
…if your buying stuff like that you should being doing an aas anyway so you are probably better off.

Have you been drinking, or were you just typing really fast?[/quote]

Oh cut him some slack he only used an extra word and left out 2 letters.)

I am a bad typer when i type on these things. i know how to spell words, i just dont really pay attention to what i am doing becasue i jsut dont care. plus i normally type post while im lisitening to music watching tv and eating so f it

Oh I have some ocean front property in arizona for sale.

lol arizona. lol ocean. lol arizona and oceans…lol the thought of water in arizona.

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
I am a bad typer when i type on these things. [/quote]

As opposed to typing on what else???

i meant on forums aol myspace sort of thing instead say a word document for school or work. everyone here likes to make fun of bad typers on here is cause you have a tiny weiner? ha

I don’t need to see the pills. If you have noticed NO GAINS or little gains from D-bol (even at that low dose) within your first week then you got some bunk stuff man. I took Dbol in the past and it’s mind blowing how much weight and size (and strength) it puts on you. The stuff will send you too the moon. What you got is B U N K. Find who ever sold it to you and demand your money back.

If it’s a website message me the web adress so I know not to go there.

zero “gains” at this point in time suggests they are fakes. By the end of the first week, or into the second, you should have put on some mass (mostly water weight) and noticed some increase in stamina, and at least some minimal to moderate strength gains (but nothing drastic that early on).

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
i meant on forums aol myspace sort of thing instead say a word document for school or work. everyone here likes to make fun of bad typers on here is cause you have a tiny weiner? ha[/quote]

WTF? How old are you? Grow up.

[quote]GymGeek wrote:
I have a bridge for sale. Any takers?
[/quote]

you too in bridge busines? im selling colosseo and vesuvio… who wants?