T Nation

Real MMA Clothing Company, Finally

http://www.hurtclothing.com/shop

I just got a shirt from these guys; and talked with them a bunch…they are good people. The shirts not only look badass…but they aren’t $100 like some other companies (affliction…other copy kats). They are a new company so take a look at their stuff…

And no, I am in no way affiliated with them; I’m just supporting a company that has the right idea!

only two shirts for sale?

yeah what is with that shit? how you gonna compare a shirt that says “rear naked choke” to anything by Affliction?

Unless I am getting paid, I’d rather not wear a shirt that says “ARMBAR” and look like one of the 3000 generic tools that pack BW3 every UFC.

Am I the only dude who thinks Affliction shirts are pretty gay? They look quite similar to the crap my friend buys at Hollister/AE/Ambercrobie/etc.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Am I the only dude who thinks Affliction shirts are pretty gay? They look quite similar to the crap my friend buys at Hollister/AE/Ambercrobie/etc.

[/quote]

Same here. I only like to wear official shirts from Pride FC or the fighters themselves. Suprisingly,Fedors Shirts are the best looking ones out there. Wanderlei Silva has some pretty great looking shirts too.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

[/quote]

I think they look fucking retarded, but it’s just clothes and I really don’t care what people wear, and they probably look at me in my ubiqitous button up long sleeve shirt and think I am a tool. But at least I’m a tool who didn’t spend 80 dollars on a t-shirt. And I wouldn’t tell say, Bernard Hopkins to his face that his shirt looks dumb.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Am I the only dude who thinks Affliction shirts are pretty gay? They look quite similar to the crap my friend buys at Hollister/AE/Ambercrobie/etc.[/quote]

No. I can’t stand those shirts. I can’t stand Tapout shirts, either. I have one, but rarely wear it since it seems EVERYONE is wearing them these days.

I like the Full Contact Fighter gear. Good, clean logo and no obnoxious designs. The Warrior Wear boardshorts are pretty cool, too.

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Same here. I only like to wear official shirts from Pride FC or the fighters themselves. Suprisingly,Fedors Shirts are the best looking ones out there. Wanderlei Silva has some pretty great looking shirts too.[/quote]

I have a Zvomomir Security shirt that I loved until Mirko came to the UFC. I looked pretty awesome telling everyone how good he is at the bar right when Gonzaga shit kicked his brain stem.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

No. I can’t stand those shirts. I can’t stand Tapout shirts, either. I have one, but rarely wear it since it seems EVERYONE is wearing them these days.

I like the Full Contact Fighter gear. Good, clean logo and no obnoxious designs. The Warrior Wear boardshorts are pretty cool, too.[/quote]

I think the Affliction shirts are ridiculously overpriced and they all look the same. It really is no different than Abercrombie because #1, it’s a $100 t-shirt for fuck’s sake, and #2, the people that wear them only wear them to imply a certain image to every passerby, as is Abercrombie.

I will say that the Chuck Liddell Affliction tees look really effin cool, and I kind of like the One More Round stuff.

I also second the FCF gear, they make the best stuff. It’s fresh, it’s tight, nice logo, no mistakes. Plus they’re sold at standard issue t-shirt price.

But also if I go out and feel the desire to show my MMA affiliations, I usually just wear the shirts that I buy from my gym with their logo on it. I wear my brand name gear when I train or hit the weight room.

-dizzle

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
mr_slick wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Same here. I only like to wear official shirts from Pride FC or the fighters themselves. Suprisingly,Fedors Shirts are the best looking ones out there. Wanderlei Silva has some pretty great looking shirts too.

I have a Zvomomir Security shirt that I loved until Mirko came to the UFC. I looked pretty awesome telling everyone how good he is at the bar right when Gonzaga shit kicked his brain stem.[/quote]

Lol,man I bet. Next time wear a Fedor shirt,hes a sure thing. (And rampage…for now)

I wear MMA clothing because they sponsor fighters, plus I’d much rather wear a gay pair of MMA shorts than the other gay shorts out their.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

[/quote]

You are not the only one.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
yeah what is with that shit? how you gonna compare a shirt that says “rear naked choke” to anything by Affliction? [/quote]

Very easy, price.

I’d rather buy a $25 t-shirt then an $80 t-shirt.
Maybe I’m just sensible, or maybe I’d rather spend my money on food.

I don’t think that wearing one of these shirts will make you look like a “tool”, but there will always be haters out there. Good shirts, and more to come…there won’t be 2 forever!

I also really do like the American Fighter clothes, they are one of the first and still a great company that backs some great fighters.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
yeah what is with that shit? how you gonna compare a shirt that says “rear naked choke” to anything by Affliction?

Very easy, price.

I don’t think that wearing one of these shirts will make you look like a “tool”, but there will always be haters out there. Good shirts, and more to come…there won’t be 2 forever!

I also really do like the American Fighter clothes, they are one of the first and still a great company that backs some great fighters.[/quote]

No, they do make you look like a tool. You’re just asking for some one to f*ck with you. It’s this generations version of tiny tank-tops and Zooba pants.

And frankly, even if you’re not, you do sound like you are shilling for them.

[quote]B rocK wrote:

…[/quote]

Then why are you spending $ 25 on a t-shirt? Go buy cheap ones at a store.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I like the Full Contact Fighter gear. Good, clean logo and no obnoxious designs. The Warrior Wear boardshorts are pretty cool, too.[/quote]

Affliction and/or Tapout t-shirts are douchebaggery at its finest.

The guys from Tapout are quite possibly the biggest tools the world has ever known. I actually saw some peckerhead with a Tapout tattoo the other day.

I thought the following line was fitting and is a personal favorite of mine…

“A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume”

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Then why are you spending $ 25 on a t-shirt? Go buy cheap ones at a store.
[/quote]

They’re talking about logos, right? It’s not like these $25-$100 t-shirts actually do anything better than the 3 for $12 dollar black t-shirts I get at any big box retailer. In fact, in my book the expensive shirts are worse because they have a logo.

Look, no logos, but still badass.

Regardless if I was much richer than I am now I would probably own some Affliction Tees.

Fedor’s shirts are pretty cool. But like Donut said, I’m not paying no $80 for a t-shirt. I could get 8 cool shirts from the T-Nation store for that.