Real Hard Men Thread

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.[/quote]

You take this place way too seriously. Maybe you should get a life lol

Nah big yin I dig your feelings however i’ll do my own thing thank you very much

PEACE!

these days the get a life section has become the Jack ‘‘skinny jeans’’ Urboady vs everyone section

[quote]DF85 wrote:
Can we trade vagina-pants for Type2be? He was annoying too but atleast possted about training.[/quote]

lol big man I know plenty bout training however whatever I’ll say has no doubt already been said with regards to worshipping at the altar of hard steel.

Oliver Reed. Consumate actor and destroyer of pubs worldwide. Spent his later years destroying people via the medium of arm wrestling and general hellraising that would have even perturbed Caligula. A true heavyweight and so awesome they had to superimpose his awesomeness into Gladiator

You’re an embarassment to those of who actually consider ourselves men.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
That pic is of Peter O’Toole the actor… this is the real T.E. Lawrence you wanker.

Aye i know FFS however the pic of O’Toole was more effective and would have been easier for some folk to understand. O Toole was a fucking credible hellraiser as well BTW.

[/quote]

Well, he drank a lot that’s for sure, but I wouldn’t consider him to be a bona-fide hellraiser. I mean, most of his drinking buddies are dead (Burton, Richard Harris, Ollie Reed). Can’t help thinking that his heart wasn’t really in it.

Did you know O’Toole had a nose job prior to filming Lawrence of Arabia, because he thought that he should look “beautiful”? Throw in a few gallons of mascara and maybe the movie would’ve been more appropriately named Florence of Arabia

All I’m saying that he could’ve done without all the camp - that’s what the tents are for.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You’re an embarassment to those of who actually consider ourselves men. [/quote]

Yeah no worries mate. I am posting here to gain your respect. Thanks for the input.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Well, he drank a lot that’s for sure, but I wouldn’t consider him to be a bona-fide hellraiser. I mean, most of his drinking buddies are dead (Burton, Richard Harries, Ollie Reed). Can’t help thinking that his heart wasn’t really in it.

Did you know O’Toole had a nose job prior to filming Lawrence of Arabia, because he thought that he should look “beautiful”? Throw in a few gallons of mascara and maybe the movie would’ve been more appropriately named Florence of Arabia

All I’m saying that he could’ve done without all the camp - that’s what the tents are for.
[/quote]

LOL true roybot O Toole could appear as queer as a 3 pound note however he was a dashing bastard who no doubt plunged his sword into many a hot dame. Gotta love that thespian class.

Tired of all the rampant faggots and emasculation taking over the world nowadays? It’s time to take it back to the days when men were men. Not flouncy poetry reading homo’s who let women run their lives

First up is big Clint. Clint was the guy who would fuck a bird up the arse and use her teatowel to wipe his dick on afterwards. The kind of guy who would fire 12 shots of uterus exploding sperm into a chick then go and practice his line. Clint we salute you![/quote]

A few of my parents’ friends know Clint Eastwood pretty well. While Clint is definitely a man’s man, I think you’re confusing him with Dirty Harry. Clint is a jazz-loving, poetry-appreciating, monogomous type of guy. He’s not at all the type of person to demean women in the manner you describe.

Since when does destroying a chick’s uterus and fucking her up the “arse” make you a man anyways? There’s a lot more to being a man than that Junior. My 14 year old next door neighbor would probably like to fuck every chick that he sees in the “arse”. Does that make him a man? I think you’ve been watching too many beer commercials. Real men are so much more than exploding sperm and teatowels you fucking child.

in before Chuck Norris

LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

You take this place way too seriously. Maybe you should get a life lol

Nah big yin I dig your feelings however i’ll do my own thing thank you very much

PEACE!
[/quote]

i dont really mind your threads although there are A LOT but as for telling him to get a life, i think you should rethink that statement bc if you have time to make all these threads its looking like you may need a life. other than that most of your threads arent bad.

[quote]al1492 wrote:
in before Chuck Norris[/quote]

Score one for the good team

+1 for the nerds.

Good call.

What make you think you’re qualified to start a ‘real-men’ thread? You wear girl jeans.

[quote]artw wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
Tired of all the rampant faggots and emasculation taking over the world nowadays? It’s time to take it back to the days when men were men. Not flouncy poetry reading homo’s who let women run their lives

First up is big Clint. Clint was the guy who would fuck a bird up the arse and use her teatowel to wipe his dick on afterwards. The kind of guy who would fire 12 shots of uterus exploding sperm into a chick then go and practice his line. Clint we salute you!

A few of my parents’ friends know Clint Eastwood pretty well. While Clint is definitely a man’s man, I think you’re confusing him with Dirty Harry. Clint is a jazz-loving, poetry-appreciating, monogomous type of guy. He’s not at all the type of person to demean women in the manner you describe.

Since when does destroying a chick’s uterus and fucking her up the “arse” make you a man anyways? There’s a lot more to being a man than that Junior. My 14 year old next door neighbor would probably like to fuck every chick that he sees in the “arse”. Does that make him a man? I think you’ve been watching too many beer commercials. Real men are so much more than exploding sperm and teatowels you fucking child.[/quote]

Clint’s had his share of relationships and has fathered more then a few children by different women over the years. I admire him as an actor and many of the characters he’s portrayed greatly, so this isn’t a dig, but he’s surely played the field with loads of women in his younger days. I don’t believe Sondra Locke would agree with your portrayal of him as a pious/monogamous guy. He’s definitely well rounded as you pointed out and in my view a mans man.

D

roybot wrote:
Well, he drank a lot that’s for sure, but I wouldn’t consider him to be a bona-fide hellraiser. I mean, most of his drinking buddies are dead (Burton, Richard Harries, Ollie Reed). Can’t help thinking that his heart wasn’t really in it.

LOL true roybot O Toole could appear as queer as a 3 pound note however he was a dashing bastard who no doubt plunged his sword into many a hot dame.[/quote] I hope you’re not talking about pantomime dames - that’s just sick[quote] Gotta love that thespian class.

[/quote]

I can’t fault your inclusion of Oliver Reed: a man so overpoweringly masculine that he was compelled to challenge fellow drinkers to lengthy bouts of nude wrestling in between rounds, in order to stop his manhood from reaching melting point. Failure to do this would result in a testosterone explosion so great that it would impregnate every fertile woman on the planet (which would obviously have lead to some very serious over-population problems down the road).

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the resulting aftershock would travel across the universe for the rest of eternity, impregnating any and all burgeoning alien species with Reed’s seed. Earth would’ve been inundated with intergalactic single-mothers, demanding child support payments for the rest of time.

The only way Ollie could avert this castastrophe is by stripping off in his local and sticking his hairy backside on some unfortunate patron’s head. Of course, there were easier ways for Oliver Reed to manage his unfortunate condition.

For example, he could’ve worn skinny jeans. But that would’ve just been ghey.

I think Jack is a creation by the mods to unite the rest of us and prevent stagnation.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
artw wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

First up is big Clint. Clint was the guy who would fuck a bird up the arse and use her teatowel to wipe his dick on afterwards. The kind of guy who would fire 12 shots of uterus exploding sperm into a chick then go and practice his line. Clint we salute you!

Since when does destroying a chick’s uterus and fucking her up the “arse” make you a man anyways? There’s a lot more to being a man than that Junior. My 14 year old next door neighbor would probably like to fuck every chick that he sees in the “arse”. Does that make him a man? I think you’ve been watching too many beer commercials. Real men are so much more than exploding sperm and teatowels you fucking child.

Clint’s had his share of relationships and has fathered more then a few children by different women over the years. I admire him as an actor and many of the characters he’s portrayed greatly, so this isn’t a dig, but he’s surely played the field with loads of women in his younger days. I don’t believe Sondra Locke would agree with your portrayal of him as a pious/monogamous guy. He’s definitely well rounded as you pointed out and in my view a mans man.

D[/quote]

yeah true that. I think my parents’ friends who know him have only known him for the last fifteen years or so. I’m sure when he was younger he was bangin’ chicks left and right. But is that all it takes to be a man? If so, I’ve been a man since I was 16.

Fruit

Sigurdur Petursson, who dragged a 600lb shark out of the water and killed it to protect his crew who were gutting fish.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.[/quote]

Ive noticed this bloke picks holes in everything people post (other than prof x) This pissin anybody else write off