T Nation

Real Hard Men Thread

Tired of all the rampant faggots and emasculation taking over the world nowadays? It’s time to take it back to the days when men were men. Not flouncy poetry reading homo’s who let women run their lives

First up is big Clint. Clint was the guy who would fuck a bird up the arse and use her teatowel to wipe his dick on afterwards. The kind of guy who would fire 12 shots of uterus exploding sperm into a chick then go and practice his line. Clint we salute you!

Pat Tillman. A legend who turned his back on a money spinning career in American Rugby to go and kill some insurgent scum for his beloved country. A jawline that was fit to adorn Mount Rushmore. Pat We will never forget your kind. RIP

Can I just say that every time you talk about women, I follow this same sequence of events:

1. Hear accusations of bestiality
  2. Wait for it…
  3. Look left (gay guy wearing slim pants? CHECK!)
  4. ???
  5. Open scottish to sober translator
  6. Reread post

Please cease this rampant scottidity.

Oh, and this list makes all your “Real Hard Men” seem like little ballerinas who are having man-periods:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

[quote]samdan wrote:
Can I just say that every time you talk about women, I follow this same sequence of events:

1. Hear accusations of bestiality
  2. Wait for it…
  3. Look left (gay guy wearing slim pants? CHECK!)
  4. ???
  5. Open scottish to sober translator
  6. Reread post

Please cease this rampant scottidity.[/quote]

FFS mate wind your neck in. If you’re so upset about it then go and read some other threads instead of trolling mine.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Pat Tillman. A legend who turned his back on a money spinning career in American Rugby to go and kill some insurgent scum for his beloved country. A jawline that was fit to adorn Mount Rushmore. Pat We will never forget your kind. RIP[/quote]

Football not rugby or is that what y’all call it over there? Anyhow yes Tillman is a real hero, a mans man.

[quote]dday wrote:
Football not rugby or is that what y’all call it over there? Anyhow yes Tillman is a real hero, a mans man.[/quote]

LOL dday it was just a wee dig to my American Cousins and their love of ‘football’.

Yes you’re right mate. Tillman was a man amongst men although samdan seems to thinbk otherwise. Shocking behaviour IMHO.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Pat Tillman. A legend who turned his back on a money spinning career in American Rugby to go and kill some insurgent scum for his beloved country. A jawline that was fit to adorn Mount Rushmore. Pat We will never forget your kind. RIP[/quote]

Tillman was a pretty awesome human being from what I understand, but as an aside, to me, it’s almost funny how much he goes against the rule of real-life heroes not looking the part. He looks like he was drawn by DC comics in the 40’s

Lawrence Of Arabia. A man who defied his gay sounding name by doing the unthinkeable and uniting the Arabs during the Arab Revolt. This guy personified stiff upper lip and could take a turban down at 50 paces with his rapier wit.

[quote]samdan wrote:
Oh, and this list makes all your “Real Hard Men” seem like little ballerinas who are having man-periods:

http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

[/quote]

AWESOME!

That pic is of Peter O’Toole the actor… this is the real T.E. Lawrence you wanker.

[quote]dday wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
Pat Tillman. A legend who turned his back on a money spinning career in American Rugby to go and kill some insurgent scum for his beloved country. A jawline that was fit to adorn Mount Rushmore. Pat We will never forget your kind. RIP

Football not rugby or is that what y’all call it over there? Anyhow yes Tillman is a real hero, a mans man.[/quote]

He’s a real hero not just because of his service to his country, but also because he spoke out against our invading Iraq. He was a free thinker.

You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
samdan wrote:

AWESOME![/quote]

For real. I just want to be half as awesome as Simo Hayha now. However, I don’t know if “White death” will fit me well.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
lewhitehurst wrote:
samdan wrote:

AWESOME!

For real. I just want to be half as awesome as Simo Hayha now. However, I don’t know if “White death” will fit me well.[/quote]

I literally burst out laughing

[quote]Professor X wrote:
lewhitehurst wrote:
samdan wrote:

AWESOME!

For real. I just want to be half as awesome as Simo Hayha now. However, I don’t know if “White death” will fit me well.[/quote]

lol

6 feet of snow may not be your preferred battle field.

The image of a 300lbs man on cross contry skis just keeps running through my mind.

Can we trade vagina-pants for Type2be? He was annoying too but atleast possted about training.

skinny jeans

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.[/quote]

x100…thousand…trillion

Seriously, I was gonna comment on this too. It’s too much, even if most of the threads are pretty interesting.

[quote]Ricochet wrote:
That pic is of Peter O’Toole the actor… this is the real T.E. Lawrence you wanker.

[/quote]

Aye i know FFS however the pic of O’Toole was more effective and would have been easier for some folk to understand. O Toole was a fucking credible hellraiser as well BTW.