Reagen Dies at the Age of 93

True, a cheap generalization such as the one at hand should not surprise me at all, any longer, coming from you, prick - I mean, kid.

RSU,

Since you seem to be obsessed with me, and whatever I post, why don’t we have this out on another thread. You may not respect former President Reagen, but I do. And this is not the time or place. Enough.

“Since you seem to be obsessed with me, and whatever I post, why don’t we have this out on another thread. You may not respect former President Reagen, but I do. And this is not the time or place. Enough.”

–>You’ve got to be the weirdest man ALIVE! Obsessed? Don’t flatter yourself - I questioned a comment you made and I’d like to hold you accountable for it. You shouldn’t be able to get away with such ridiculous comments.

–>We don’t need a thread for personal attacks, I don’t want that - you could just say something like: “You’re right, I shouldn’t have pigeonholed all liberals based on one ignorant comment. Doing this made no advances toward a progressive thread.” You can’t do it, though.
–>Did you read my post re: Reagan? I respect him fine - so stop stating the untrue!

–>I understand the “time and place” thing, but this IS still just a thread, not a funeral service. By the by, I’ve not spoken poorly of Pres. Reagan, only questioned a comment of yours.

BRING IT ON ZEB!!! YOU FIRE ME UP!!!

SteelyEyes, first of all I don’t think reagan was your buddy or friend or whatever you choose to call him, so the comparison is totally out of place.
Boston Barrister, this is not a funeral nor a memorial, the fact that I can voice my opinion shows so… You can call him hero, I and others think he was something else. It’s just a matter of perspective.
SteelyEyes, if its manners we are speaking of then the very fact of telling me “fuck you” shows you possess none. By the way, I also meant what I said, and if you’re interested in what happened in Latin America check your history books, if you choose to ignore the truth then you choose to be ignorant and limit your perspective to only one point of view.

k.

Kike,

I looked at my history books. They said that Latin American leaders are nothing but pimps who sell their people as if they were whores to the highest bidder, be it Communists or Capitalists. There is also a footnote about how no one in any developed country gives a rat’s ass about Latin America, except for their spicy tacos.

kike:

“Boston Barrister, this is not a funeral nor a memorial, the fact that I can voice my opinion shows so… You can call him hero, I and others think he was something else. It’s just a matter of perspective.”

The logic of your statement is lost upon me. I tell you that you are being criticized based on what you should do, and you argue back that what you can do shows I am wrong. Question: Is English your second language?

No offense to President Reagen, but after reading your post dookie I have to say you sound like a racist sack of shit! Are you?

Doogie, yes you’re right. Your history books DO show that and I issue an apology for my mistake. In fact, after reading “Contemporary Amerikkkan History” by some guy named White T. I feel compelled to thank you for enlightening my ignorant-third world country-spicy taco eatin’ self. You THA MAN!
Elkhntr1, NO he’s not racist. Understand he was just trying to show me what history bookkks really say. But I thank you for your comment.

k.

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
No offense to President Reagen, but after reading your post dookie I have to say you sound like a racist sack of shit! Are you?[/quote]

Not racist, unless my belief that Kike is stupid makes me racist. I do find it incredibly stupid to blame Reagan for Latin America’s problems. Especially on a thread honoring the great man that he was.

Not that it matters, but my wife is hispanic, my kids are hispanic, and I’ve spent the last four years teaching hispanic children from colonias in the poorest district in Texas.

Doogie, either you’re stupid or can’t read, which is it? I never blamed Reagan for Latin America’s problems. I said he fucked us up yet I never said all of our problems were his fault. I just mentioned something that is undeniably true and if you know someone from Nicaragua they could probably tell you. Now, you said that our governments treat us like whores eh? So… where does that leave your wife blanco? Pendejo de mierda.

k.

A great man, a great husband, a great leader. Nancy saying goodbye was very touching. I am conservative. Very much so. I praise the man for restoring pride in this great land of ours. Am I a party shill? no. I happen to think that the greatest post president happened to be Jimmy Carter. This country needs another hero. I have been underimpressed with candidates for both parties since.

Now, you said that our governments treat us like whores eh? So… where does that leave your wife blanco?

My wife is an American, born in Brownsville. She’s a big Reagan fan also. Kike, you are a Mexican citizen sitting in California bitching about U.S. policy. Why not stay in Mexico and try fix that hell hole?

Doogie, I am a Citizen of the US and a Citizen of Mexico. I have dual nationality. Also by mentioning to me that I am in California shows you are so stupid as to think that every Mexican goes to California, then again it’s not surprising coming from a stereotypical blanco like yourself.

k.
PS. Is this going to go on forever??? Damn…

[quote]kike wrote:
Also by mentioning to me that I am in California shows you are so stupid as to think that every Mexican goes to California, then again it’s not surprising coming from a stereotypical blanco like yourself.
[/quote]

Dumbass, for the first month or so you were around here you had your location as California. Then you took it off. I’m in Texas, for Christ sake. I KNOW every Mexican doesn’t go to California because I live next door to some and I teach quite a few of them.

And what exactly is a “stereotypical blanco”? Is that some racist idea you have of Americans?

kike: I started this thread. You could have voiced your opinion in another thread. At least Lumpy has a lot more respect then you do, he did not voice a negative opininon about Reagan on this thread. And yes you did offend me and and a lot others. Do you have a freedom of speech yes you do. And how exactly did Reagan screw up Latin America? Or did Latin America fucked it up themselves?

You’re such an ignorant M.F. Just show mw where the fuck I ever stated that I was in Cali… just show me where. Perhaps you have Alzheimers but if I ever mentioned a place it was Minnesota and that’s where i’ve always been. And you idiot, I’m in no position to be racist plus YOU where the one who started the racist slurs you stupid fuck. By the way, where the fuck did you come up with the term “hispanic”??? If your wife is of Mexican heritage then she’s either Mexican-American or Chicana but perhaps you’re too embarrased to acknowledge that, huh? I feel pity for her for being with such an ignorant idiot.
Fittone, I already told you you can check your history books, or perhaps Mr. Doogie can lend you some of his Amerikkkan history bookkks also.

k.

I can’t show you where you said you were in Califonia. It was listed as the location under your name for about a month, then it was gone and not replaced by a new location. However, as I looked through your previous posts, I noticed that you didn’t mention dual citizenship until this thread.

I actually have a lot of students who migrate to Minnesota during the summer to work with their families. They enroll in our school about a month after we start and have to work their asses off to catch up. They do. I have nothing but respect for Mexicans who come here and work to achieve the American dream. My school was written up in last weeks Parade Magazine if you care to see the community I serve. This year 50% of my students scored in the 90s on the statewide standardized tests. This is a test that only 70% of kids statewide (48% of hispanics) passed, and only 13% scored in the 90s (4% of hispanics). Yet 95% of my students passed (74/75 hispanic), half of them in the 90s. These kids are all on the path to being the first in their families to go to college. Admittedly I don’t know anything about you, but I’ll bet I’ve done more in the last 4 years to help hispanics than you have.

I don’t know what you mean by saying you are in no position to be racist. Being racist means you judge and treat people based on their race. Everyone is in that position. And just to be clear, there is no hispanic race. You’re caucasian, just like me.

I challenge you to find any racial slurs in anything I’ve ever written on this site or any other. That’s complete bullshit. My fucking kids are hispanic. I have no problem knocking racist assholes upside their stupid heads, and I have the police record to prove it. I did say that Latin American governments treat their citizens like whores, and I stand by that. That is not a racial slur.

My wife is Hispanic. At least that is the box she checks on everything the government asks her to fill out. She is not Mexican-American, because she was born in AMERICA. She’s American. I just asked her if she is Chicana, and she said, “No, Chicana means you are a Mexican-American woman. I’m American.”

Just because I think you are ignorant for blaming Latin America’s problems on Reagan or America doesn’t make me racist. It just means I think you are a little, whiney bitch. I deleted the PM you sent me a while back thanking me for defending Mexican immigrants who come here and work their asses off, or I would post that.

And I do know what racist is. My grandfather on my mother’s side was in the Klan. I found this out at his grave. After the Masons had their little ceremony, the Klan had theirs. Made quite a fucking impression on my 13 year old mind. If you think I’m racist, you have no hope of defeating racism because you have NO IDEA what racism is.

Doogie, let’s stop this nonsense. You know that talking about race gets us nowhere. I am glad you do all those wonderful things for our people, and this is coming straight from the heart. I just realized that this is why we human beings are so fucked up man. Politics, race… I didn’t mean to get personal. Honestly, I wasn’t blaming Reagan for Latin America’s problems yet I do believe it was one of many “situations” we had.
Also, I know “hispanic” is not a race. Actually, according to social anthropologists races don’t even exist. The logic behind it is this: In animals you define race or breeds through morphological characteristics not color. For example, you can can have a chocolate or yellow labrador yet they’re the same breed. They argue the same for humans, we’re basically the same and our color just changes but we’re still humans.
Although I am “light skinned” I am definetly not caucasian, my mother is French (of spanish ancestry) and my father is Mexican.
I just wanted to mention also that I DO know what racism is since I’ve suffered from it personally… The term Mexican-American or Chicano is used to define people born in America of mexican ancestry. Hispanic is just generalizing spanish speaking people.
Again, I don’t consider myself ignorant but I do think that when it comes to Mexico and Latin America I get a little upset with certain topics.
Once again, I believe this is nonsense and insults will not take us anywhere. From my part i apologize.

k.

Doogie, I apologize for implying you were a racist sack of shit. My maternal grandparents are from Mexico and my paternal side is a mix of mainly Spanish (the old country) German and some Native American. I thought I detected from some of your posts some racist leanings, but I was mistaken!