T Nation

Ready to Start My First Cycle

whats up people! i’ve done some research and i believe i am ready to start my first cycle. after reading the “steriods for dummies” article, i thought i’d go with the primo/winnie cylce since it has the least risks. my problem is, this stuff is freakin expensive!!! so i was thinking about dropping the primo and only use winnie(since i really want to lose my belly and i hear winnie is for cutting, im guessing winnie can help me do that, am i correct by assuming that?).

i have a friend who used only winnie and he said it worked great for him. of course later when i can i will through primo in the mix, but is it a good idea to do a just winnie cycle? i’ll have my clomid on hand before i start anything, any advise will help. thanks

Well heres the deal…

Most will not recommend that you do anything other than Test for your first cycle. This is debatable however, it has legit reasons why most are in favor of it!

You should read the newbie stickies at the top of this forum. Also, you should post up your stats and goals so that we have an idea how to help you.

Jazz

i hate these threads. dont use winny for first cycle. read the stickies more dude.

Ugh…

If you want to lose your belly, check your diet and cardio. If you insist on doing so while running an AAS cycle, add prop.

looks like I have more reading to do. But just so everyone knows, when you post something for newbies, let’s assume the newbies don’t know crap! Because there are so many abreviations going on in these posts, sometimes I still feel lost. Overall they’re extrmemly informative and a hell of a help for me, but the newbies first cylcle planning post loses me a little. Thanks for the help.

There is also this very unique tool out there called google. Im willing to bet that if you put these said abbreviations into google with the word steroid following them you may just happen to get the full term for the abbreviation.

[quote]zaeboeski wrote:
looks like I have more reading to do. But just so everyone knows, when you post something for newbies, let’s assume the newbies don’t know crap! Because there are so many abreviations going on in these posts, sometimes I still feel lost. Overall they’re extrmemly informative and a hell of a help for me, but the newbies first cylcle planning post loses me a little. Thanks for the help.[/quote]

A little advice right back atcha: When you post on a message board on which you (obviously) have spent the scantest of time, let’s assume the vet’s have heard your bad ideas for a cycle about a thousand times and don’t feel like reiterating the exact same corrections and advice to yet another yuk who’s come here without doing the proper foundational research.

Let’s further assume the the threads stickied at the top of the forum have been written by certain vets and placed there exactly to avoid issues such as this. If you want our help and respect, you should help and respect us first. All of the answers to the very basic questions you are asking can be found in the steroid newbie thread at the top of the page.

yeesh.

no disrespect intended. Really this site is full of good info. I was about to start a winnie only cycle because a friend did it and I thought he knew what he was talking about. After reading on here, I’m now feeding him info he didnt know. I tryed to avoid posting something that would garner this reaction but I missed a sticky or 8, relax Cortes. Don’t get your speedo’s in a bunch.I will now abuse google to help me out. And I’ll try not to annoy the vets on here, but I can’t make no promises.