Ready to Burn Some Fat Roid Style

So I’ve been doing some reading ‘Anabolics’ recommend it, very comprehensive and an informative read. I started into my hunt for a legit steroid website, which is freaken frustrating. I found a heap of scams, even the websites exposing scams and rating others, are scammers themselves! Been looking to cut up for summer. So I followed the advice of the author of the aforementioned book. I just got back from the hospital for men (anti aging/testosterone), after having my blood tested for testosterone levels. I didn’t get the results yet but he did say he will give me some shots regardless of the results.

However I want to get some Primo or Oxandrolone to help with cutting as the researched suggests these have the lowest side effects.
I was wondering if someone could give a hint on where to search.

[quote]hardtrainer wrote:

I was wondering if someone could give a hint on where to search. [/quote]

no

also, “roids” won’t “cut fat”

diet/cardio will… “roids” will preserve muscle

Thank me later.

“no”

Obviously I wasn’t asking you. But thank you for the clarification.

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:

Thank me later.[/quote]

Yup

You were asking everyone on the forum. He answered you. Are you thick or something?

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

You were asking everyone on the forum. He answered you. Are you thick or something?[/quote]

Wasn’t the answer I was looking for, was it?

I would be more than happy to help you, but it’s against the rules of this board…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I would be more than happy to help you, but it’s against the rules of this board…[/quote]

Thanks Mr Walkaway, Yeah I know, Fight Club, rule number 1.
I’m living in a little backwater town, there are no big guys in my gym, at all. Anyways I started with a trainer who has won a few events, and just in the first few weeks I have noticed a change in muscle response.
Might hit him up about it after a little while, as I’m looking to enter a comp in the later part of year.
BTW thanks for commenting.