Ready, Set, Grow!

I just got off the phone with the Biotest help line. They claim that MAG-10 should ship on 11/29, which means that if you start Stage I tomorrow you’ll end up with a full two weeks before starting Stage II loaded for bear with androgens.

Thanks guys.

Ive hade noticably faster recovery times with my mid-night snack. Although if you only count the numbers its only an additional 30-50 grams of protein but I strongly feel that besides post-workout thats the best absorbed protein.
On a differant note Trance beats absolutely rule! Digweed or any other Bedrock artist.

Chris Shugart- Thanks a lot for the response. I realize that you probably sit at your computer and think, “Man, can’t these people practice some patience and read it when it comes out in the Webzine.” Still I cannot resist asking questions. If someone is to train on the 2-a-days option, what is the time commitment for the a.m. sessions. Will the training be 4,5,6 days per week. If because of time restrictions (I have a wife, a 4 year old, and a 14 mo. old to get out the door and to the sitters and be at work at 7:30 am (School teachers!!)) I can only train on the one time per day option, would I still follow the Massive Eating plan or would I have to back off on the calories. (Or, would each training session be calculated in as we would normally do for the massive eating plan ie. am Kg x duration x MET value and then repeat for the evening session and add those to the total. Thanks again and please avoid smacking yourself on the head out of frustration because my lack of patience.(at least until I get an answer)

We’re going to go ahead and run the articles consecutively instead of skipping a week between each one. That way everyone will get the info early so they can prepare. So the Growth Surge stage will run this Friday (issue 183) and the Recovery Stage will run next week. The new text feature should help everyone print the articles out and make it easy to take the workout plans to the gym.

If you use the one-a-day training option, you will need to back off calories. We address this is Stage II. You should be able to easily fit in both workouts in under an hour. Although intense with lots of little tricks to make you really suffer, each workout on the twice-per-day option averages 12 sets, all taken to failure. There is no cardio in Stage II so that saves 20 minutes there. Twice per day training is 5 days per week. Once per day option is 6.

School teachers, huh? Been there, done that. I did twice per day training while teaching once. I did the AM session in my garage and went to the gym at night. It was great watching my fellow educators stumble in the school with their coffee and donuts, all the while I’m thinking, “I’ve already trained and had 60 grams of protein today and it’s only 7:30am, and look at these sad sacks!” I also had weights and a Swiss ball in my classroom and would sometimes do forearm, ab, and arm work in my conference period.

Chris, One more?? question. In phase I, on the Massive Eating, should we use the Taper or Stagger pattern of P+C and P+F meals.

So you’re saying its necessary to have Mag10 or something similar for the second stage? The way I read the first stage it suggested that whilst Mag10 would be an appropriate supplement to use during the second stage it wasn’t necessary.

I say this because I’m in australia, which as you guys at testosterone have said may cause complications getting the stuff into the country (plus with the shit exchange rate its going to be very hard for a student to put out that much cash). Even androsol is possibly pushing it for me right now :(. I have heard of atleast one company importing your stuff and selling it but seriously… it’d be quicker and quite a degree cheaper to get it straight from the source.

Rich, Androsol and MAG 10 are banned for importation in Australia. Aswell as that,if you want to import stuff from the U.S., given the international situation at the moment, customs is slow as! I have ordered some M7 and Tribex from the states and customs have held on to it for the past two weeks! I have checked with all the apllicable agencies and everthing that I have ordered is legal. There is no reason why they should be holding on to it for so long. That is just the way it is at the moment. About the supplement use for stage 2 Iam going to go for a combination of Methoxy and Tribilius. Eating enough calories, having your Post workout shake, getting enough sleep and doing evrything that you can to help your body recovery should pull you through. Supplements are fantastic but in the end it’s your body that will do the recovery and growth for you. Nick - Sydney Australia.

I can’t imagine going into Stage II and double sessions without some sort of recovery enhancing supplement. I’m positive that’s when he said to use it, as Stage III will likely be a time to shed a little of the fat gained in Stage II.

Hey nick, thanks for your input… I’m disappointed mag10 won’t ever be part of my plans but never mind (maybe can get somebody to smuggle it in… heh). Let me know how you go with customs eh? I’m going to probably order Methoxy sometime soon.

saccob- Use whatever has worked best for you in the past. If you don’t know, then I’d say to go with the plan that suggest mostly P+F until after your workout. Probably not a big deal in the end.

I just recieved my Clomid, which I ordered in anticipation of Mag-10. My question is: when coming off of Mag-10, Clomid should be the only “supplement” that I’ll need, right? I’m awaiting next Friday’s installment of the Growth Surge project so I can order anything else you might suggest.

Choad- You don’t need Clomid to come off MAG-10 if you’re just planning doing two weeks like the GSP suggest. Or are you taking it for longer than two weeks?

Quick question Chris. On the Morning A workout (Phase II) last exercise is 3 sets rear deltoid raise and evening A’s last exercise is 3 sets of hanging leg raises. . .whats the rep scheme for each? Thanks

At this point, I’m still debating whether I want to go with the total GSP, or just hit it hard for 6 weeks straight on Mag-10. I won’t have to decide until I get back to school from Turkey Day vacation anyway.

8-10 reps would work fine for the rear delt raises. Just go to failure on the hanging leg raises. If you can get dozens of them, slow the tempo.