Ready for the Superbowl Baby?

Well my Giants is in the Super Bowl and I have a filling that they are going to win that game too and pull and upset. Because if anyone has forgotting the Giants has the Pats number and is riding on that information when they go to the Bowl.

Linder

Only way Giants win is if they pull a Komo Van Ohoffon and smash Brady’s knee in the first quarter and take him out of the game

Please let there be a lone sniper to take his clam chowder eating ass out.

Ugh…No Colts & no Packers…might as well cancel the Super Bowl.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
Squiggles wrote:
Anyone else looking forward to the commercials?

I know everyone hated that doritos commercial last year, but I thought it was hilarious.

Guess I’m a freak.

Good to see you squiggles, how’s school?

Are you talking about the commercial where the guy sees the girl in the car, then runs into something, or the commercial with the grocery store female clerk and the guy buying the doritos? The latter was hilarious, the first not so funny.

The clerk and the guy…:wink: Though the one girl smacking her face into the car was funny.

Eh, school sucks. I went for a week, then got my classes canceled because of some redtape bs. I’ve had nothing but frustration from that uni since 2005, and they just closed nearly 1000 parking spaces, so I just dropped out.

I’ll transfer to a uni about 10 miles away, it’s better. Unfortunately, that means I now have an extra semester to go, longer than expected.

Did you send me a PM before? I think I may have deleted it by mistake.

/hijack

Back to football.[/quote]

Sorry to hear about school, hopefully you’ll get back on track soon.

Yeah I sent you a PM, no worries I’ll just send you another one.

Looks like it’s gonna be the G-Men vs. the Pats. Pats are already 14 point favorites, according to Vegas oddsmakers.

Stop the run, you usually win the game; the Giants did, the Pack didn’t.

The Giants are the textbook example of the good-but-not-great team that is just on fire over the last month of the season and plays so far over their heads.

Normally, those types of teams lose every bit of that momentum over the bye week, come back down to Earth, and get steamrolled by a clearly superior opponent in the Super Bowl.

We’ll see in a couple of weeks, but history suggests that the Giants will get clownstomped by the Pats.

Regardless of the final outcome, the Giants have had a wonderful playoff season.

i still say coughlin shoulda sent jeff feagles out to try to dropkick the game-winner. tynes was shaky at best. oh, right, he got cut by the chiefs before training camp.

If the Giants upset and ruin their perfect season, I’m going streaking.

Of course, streaking in NY in february isnt the best idea, but I’ll be drunk as shit.

Plus, Eli is cuter than Brady. No homo.

I don’t remember the year, but there was an old superbowl where Giants vs Bills and the bills were FINALLY supposed to win a SuperBowl(I think it was XXV)after two previous losses, but the G-men controlled every second that clock possible to win 20-19.

I smell an upset similar to it.

Go G-Men!

AD

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Plus, Eli is cuter than Brady. No homo.[/quote]

I thought football games were won on how cute their uniforms are, not on the looks of the QB? hahaha

As a Giants fan, I’ve been waiting 7 years for this day to come again. Hopefully all works out well. I’m not gonna say who’s gonna win or lose, I’m just gonna say that the game is going to be better than what analysts (and the line) are expecting.

For the record, I did bet my Pats fan of a friend that the Giants would win…