Reading Suggestions

Hey guys, I know I’m probably gonna get the ‘google dumb noob’ answer but…(I have/am)

I want to start seriously learning about AAS and I’m not sure where all to look.

I’ve read most of the old articles on this site as well as the commentary type stuff like strasseroids.

I basically just looking for book suggestions, author suggestions, or specific sites that contain useful information.

Scientific stuff as well as more joe consumer friendly type stuff is welcome.

Thanks guys.

Bushy, you seriously ned to write a book mate, there is nothing else to compare with the breath of knowledge and experience you hold in that head of yours

Thanks Bushy,

specific steroid board recommendations where good knowledge is past around are more than welcome too, but those should probably we PMed so we aren’t linking up other sites.

I don’t wanna stumble onto some roidstore.com dumbass bro-haven.

I’d suggest browsing some of the other top steroid boards. Each forum is a little differant and carries a number of top notch posters.

I agree with EE Bushy, at least you should become a contributor on some sites once you finish your Mchiro and have more time. Probably could make some decent buck on the side too.

Dop, could you PM the names of boards you like? I don’t really know which ones would be ‘top boards’.

I think you could do it in sections, similar to anabolics wher you write about each compound.

But where your book would atand out would be the biological, chemical and first hand experience information.

Anabolics is A handy read and I have learnt a lot, but when I read some of the reccomeded cycles I have to think that it would benifit from a group of experienced users defining the best cycles.

Also anecdotal information is really good to.

no other book that I have seen has been able to deliver a respectable balance of the ‘street knowledge’ and the scientific information, which is written in a user friendly manner, some of the reports that have been posted on here go way over my head but then you pop alomg and explain it all in one simple paragraph for idiots like me, superb!

[quote]Dopamineloveaffa wrote:
I’d suggest browsing some of the other top steroid boards. Each forum is a little differant and carries a number of top notch posters.[/quote]

Could you aslo PM me the names of those boards

I’m also a member of 2 other great boards, but if there something else out there I don’t wanna miss out

Thx

Spend time on T-Nation/Steroid forums reading past and preasent threads. Ask educated questions, and you will get in depth educated answers. The books are good too, but most of the vets on here have multiple cycles under there belts. Not only can you learn the facts, but personal experiences with AAS.

Mingledorff-

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
“Textbook of Medical Physiology” - Guyton and Hall.

Top stuff. Not really steroid related though.

The only dedicated steroid book I own is “Anabolics 2004” By William Lewellyn.

Everything else I might think I know came to me by a process of osmosis, I guess you could say. Yes I did mod on a couple of boards and certainly learn some things, but the ‘truth’ comes from building a database of average and extraordinary experiences held by people here, there and anywhere you can find them. You absorb your knowledge over time and through ‘contact’ with people/internet folks.

Bushy [/quote]

I agree with others on this! Your knowlege of the “force” is impeccable! And you know the dark side, literally! lol!

One easy way to do it is to do an ebook. That way you wouldnt have to worry about costs of printing and such. Put it in a PDF format of course, get it copywritten, and maybe join a company like ASCAP (its free) and you’re good to go!

At the very least, you would make a good penny from the posters here! And once the word spreads, im sure some publishing companies will be looking to get in on it! Hell, You’ll be on Oprah in no time!!

Jazz

Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete.

Useful knowledge. Not amazing, but it’s a good starting point. A bit biased, but good nonetheless.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
“Textbook of Medical Physiology” - Guyton and Hall.

Top stuff. Not really steroid related though.

The only dedicated steroid book I own is “Anabolics 2004” By William Lewellyn.

Everything else I might think I know came to me by a process of osmosis, I guess you could say. Yes I did mod on a couple of boards and certainly learn some things, but the ‘truth’ comes from building a database of average and extraordinary experiences held by people here, there and anywhere you can find them. You absorb your knowledge over time and through ‘contact’ with people/internet folks.

Bushy [/quote]

Interesting…
I was going to ask the same question,I found Anabolics 2007 and it looked interesting,however its a 90 dollar book and didnt know if it had correct unbiased info in it.
I beleive its from the same author would this and his 7th series “anabolics 2008” be decent additions as well?

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

I don’t wanna stumble onto some roidstore.com dumbass bro-haven.[/quote]

I find alot of these in my searches,ALOT

We could call it;

Bushy; the life and times of a badboy :wink:

would be a fascinating journey reading through your mind mate, and im sure it would be an adventure of sorts for you exploring it and bringing it all to paper or screen so to speak; however it would be a time consuming effort as well as one which may be invein as monetary recompense may go, i cannot visualise it in WHSmiths selling next to the Harry Potter collection, however im not a wizz on the internet e-book dimension.

I have seen it mentioned to you; writing articles for T-Nation and i remember your reasoning for declining the suggestion, one could always assume a different alias, maybe get some free supps - worth more than royalties i would think for most of us.

Probably wait till we know your legally clear before you begin promoting steroid use though mate :wink:

test

Well if you start contributing you gotta come up with a fake name like every good AAS author.

How about BushidoBadBoyRoberts?

nice ring to it yeh?

Thanks again for the suggestions guys. And to ya’ll that PMed me.

Nutrient Timing is a good read for how to eat when in an “Anabolic” state.