Reading Mike Tyson's Book

Hey everyone, this is a very short post, I hope no1 see’s it as pointless n stuff. But anyways I’m reading Mike Tyson’s book a cool fact I read bout it was. At 13 he was 200 pounds already, and you could tell it was mass and as they described int he book “he was thick all over” and could bench 245 without any previous practice. I just thought this would be nice to share because I’m sure some people are curious about what Tyson could do before n such. If I find any other cool things like this I’ll be sure to add it!

[quote]dl- wrote:
At 13 he was 200 pounds already, and you could tell it was mass[/quote]

No shit, I thought it was anti-matter.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
dl- wrote:
At 13 he was 200 pounds already, and you could tell it was mass

[/quote]

Hahahaha.

Teddy Atlas should have capped him for messing with his daughter. The world would be a better place.

[quote]MrCritical wrote:
Teddy Atlas should have capped him for messing with his daughter. The world would be a better place. [/quote]

Yup, but the truth is, he’s just not in control, can’ really punish someone for that, he was a product of his enviornment.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
dl- wrote:
At 13 he was 200 pounds already, and you could tell it was mass

[/quote]

I just didnt want to confuse people with thinking it was fat.

That was definaetly in the book also, About Atlas…mike tyson fondled his daughter (12 years of age) Atlas took a gun and cocked it. Cus fired him. Interesting things about Atlas was that he was also a troubled kid and got into a lot of scruffles. Once in a street brawl he got a knife gash down his face. Some harsh stuff.

[quote]dl- wrote:
That was definaetly in the book also, About Atlas…mike tyson fondled his daughter (12 years of age) Atlas took a gun and cocked it. Cus fired him. Interesting things about Atlas was that he was also a troubled kid and got into a lot of scruffles. Once in a street brawl he got a knife gash down his face. Some harsh stuff.[/quote]

Wow, that’s crazy. I’m going to have to pick up Teddy Atlas’s book.

After hearing Tyson talk so much, I don’t think I could read a book of his without his voice in my head reading all the words from the book = (

[quote]Geography wrote:
After hearing Tyson talk so much, I don’t think I could read a book of his without his voice in my head reading all the words from the book = ([/quote]

I hope they make an audio book version

Good one.

Anone see the Simpsons where Mike’s in prsion and a riot breaks out?

You hear a sqweaky lithpy voice say:
“Aw come on guys, I’m twyin to read!”

Riot over.

[quote]BackInAction wrote:
Geography wrote:
After hearing Tyson talk so much, I don’t think I could read a book of his without his voice in my head reading all the words from the book = (

I hope they make an audio book version[/quote]

He is literate?

yeahh I can only imagine a book he helped in any way with…no big words I take it