Reading Forum for a Year: First Cycle

I have been reading this forum fr the past year or so and I am very happy with the info.

I started my cycle 2nd week of February.

I am currently doing 3 months on 1 month off for the entire year.

20 mg of Dianabol per day 2 in morning and 2 before workout
omnadren 250, 500mg, 250mg, 500mg, 250mg each month.
Anadrol 50 once a week for my heavy lifting day.

I know that the anabol and anadrol are the same and should not be stacked together but that is why I am only using it on my heavy day for a boost.

I have gained 10 lbs of solid muscle in 3 weeks. My close grip bench went up 40 lbs tp 405 for a double. raw bench went up to almost 425 and raw dead to 600.

I am very happy so far with the results.

I am going to do this for the rest of the year and if anybody has any coments or if I need to change anything for next year let me know.

The reason I chose Omnedren was it was the least expensive compared to its cousin sustanon 250 and the altimate deca
250 which was the most expensive.

Any advice you can give me let me know.

I eat very well fruits and vegis 5 times a day. High protein 250-300 grams per day. Creatine 5 mg per day. multi vitamin, vitamin c, fish oil daily.
I dont care about the water I am looking for size and strength.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Your cycle looks all over the map. Why bother with 3 months on and 1 off? Do you truly think you body will be recovered from a 3 month cycle in 4 weeks?

What does"omnadren 250, 500mg, 250mg, 500mg, 250mg each month." mean? If im correct in assuming that you mean wk 1 500mg, wk 2 250mg and then repeat then its time to definatley go back to the drawing board. It doesnt sound like you really know anything about the products that you are taking.

A-drol once a week??

TRAIN WRECK!

Your RAW numbers look very good, you must be genetically gifted as the outlined cycle is not well thought out. By going 12 weeks on 4 weeks off for an entire year you will find yourself shutdown to a high degree. This will make your transition back to natural training very difficult. You already said it but it makes no sense to run drol and dbol at the same time, even if the drol is only once a week.

Imagine how strong you could get if you put together proper cycles.