**READ BEFORE POSTING** Cycle Proposal Guidlines

A little aggressive there buddy - T-levels a little high this week ??

And i did just join, so now i know to avoid posting anything since Brilliant bio-eng./chemist like you might just have to tell me what i didn’t learn in Grad school.

[quote]HIT wrote:
And i did just join, so now i know to avoid posting anything since Brilliant bio-eng./chemist like you might just have to tell me what i didn’t learn in Grad school.[/quote]

I did not comment on the validity of the information in your post. I stated that it is irrelevant to the purpose of this thread. Do you disagree?

And you must have a remarkable ability to be able to detect aggression by reading two lines. Well done on being completely off base.

/hijack

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It’s great.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
HIT wrote:
And i did just join, so now i know to avoid posting anything since Brilliant bio-eng./chemist like you might just have to tell me what i didn’t learn in Grad school.

I did not comment on the validity of the information in your post. I stated that it is irrelevant to the purpose of this thread. Do you disagree?

And you must have a remarkable ability to be able to detect aggression by reading two lines. Well done on being completely off base.

/hijack[/quote]

BONEZ JUST WANTED TO SAY GREAT EFFORT BUT ALAS, AS ALWAYS, NO ONE PAYS ANY F’IN ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO.

[quote]morepain wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
HIT wrote:

/hijack

BONEZ JUST WANTED TO SAY GREAT EFFORT BUT ALAS, AS ALWAYS, NO ONE PAYS ANY F’IN ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO. [/quote]

Eh if half of the people who were going to make a shitty post read this and make a better post I think this was worth the 15 minutes it took me. Thank you though.

[quote]HIT wrote:
A little aggressive there buddy - T-levels a little high this week ??[/quote]

It would be a failure of they weren’t now wouldn’t it - being a Steroid forum and all.

Of course on a little further consideration, it seems the sentence you wrote above supports the incorrect but commonly held stereotype of AAS use and ‘roid rage’ - so maybe you should think a little before you post again - if you bother to at all.

Good day to ya’ll. I just got out of an extended stay at the gray-bar hotel. Needless to say its a different ball game out here I see now. Have patience with me brothers, it will take some time to adjust to what was normally available while down.

I’m 46, and I do like bein the proverbial turd in the punchbowl and see just how far I can push this old ass of mine. Balls to the wall always!

Many thanks

Horse

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
1[/quote]

yes?

How is this for a first cycle? I’m asking for a friend :wink:

24 years old,a lean 190 pounds, 5.10.
Best lifts, but at a higher bodyweight: Deadlift 400x6, Squat 315x10, Close Grip Bench 265x7.
Lifting experience, more than 5 years.

Cycle:
12 Weeks
W 1-4 Test Enth 250 mg
W 4-12 Test Enth 250 mg,D-Bol 3x10 mg
W 13 Begin PCT

PCT: Clomid, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle

Now he obviously needs to know more about PCT and possible solutions to side effects, but any input on the proposed cycle?

[quote]Amonero wrote:
How is this for a first cycle? I’m asking for a friend :wink:

24 years old,a lean 190 pounds, 5.10.
Best lifts, but at a higher bodyweight: Deadlift 400x6, Squat 315x10, Close Grip Bench 265x7.
Lifting experience, more than 5 years.

Cycle:
12 Weeks
W 1-4 Test Enth 250 mg
W 4-12 Test Enth 250 mg,D-Bol 3x10 mg
W 13 Begin PCT

PCT: Clomid, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle

Now he obviously needs to know more about PCT and possible solutions to side effects, but any input on the proposed cycle?

[/quote]

This is not a thread for cycle questions. It’s simply informational.

I fail. I thought ’ cycle propositions’…Anyway. Reposting :wink:

Had no idea how old this thread was but should be made one of t-nations most funniest. I damn near spit out all my oatmeal all over my monitor and shit myself at the same time laughing my azz off. Some people just can’t figure shi* out.

Ok I am new at all of the stuff and have researched to the best of ability. I am sure I still don’t know wtf so I’ll put this out there and accept any flak. I am 40 years old. Have been moderate lifting for 5 years. I started more seriously about 1.5 years ago. I have never used anything besides 1 bottle of androsteinedione several years back with no noticeable results. I recently decided to try an extended low dose cyp cycle. I ran about 300ml for 12 weeks. I was set up w Tamoxifen and HCG (which I was incorrectly informed was for PCT). Anyway, I am now ready to go off but my snag of a gf threw away the nolva. I now have no PCT.

I humble myself to ask what I should do. I was told I could taper off and probably be fine, I have enought to do so. I also ran out and bought Novedex XT which I have heard works to some degree. Maybe taper and Nove? I guess I am asking for esxpertise, obviously I have f’d up enough trying to figure it out on my own.

[quote]cleanserene wrote:
Ok I am new at all of the stuff and have researched to the best of ability. I am sure I still don’t know wtf so I’ll put this out there and accept any flak. I am 40 years old. Have been moderate lifting for 5 years. I started more seriously about 1.5 years ago. I have never used anything besides 1 bottle of androsteinedione several years back with no noticeable results. I recently decided to try an extended low dose cyp cycle. I ran about 300ml for 12 weeks. I was set up w Tamoxifen and HCG (which I was incorrectly informed was for PCT). Anyway, I am now ready to go off but my snag of a gf threw away the nolva. I now have no PCT.

I humble myself to ask what I should do. I was told I could taper off and probably be fine, I have enought to do so. I also ran out and bought Novedex XT which I have heard works to some degree. Maybe taper and Nove? I guess I am asking for esxpertise, obviously I have f’d up enough trying to figure it out on my own.[/quote]

Return the novedex xt for some protein powder. It doesnt work. A taper would be fine. Follow how its outlined in the sticky.

This post doesnt belong in this thread btw. Dont reply about this any further here.

Thanks man. Sorry about having it in the wrong spot.

Dear Bonez,
My name is well you can call me Student. I’m 20 yrs old almost 21. I haven’t train in two years unless you count rock climbing and biking. When I was in high school the only thing I was taking was Creatine and not the most expensive either but I did feel more energy and I gain about 25 lbs. Also you could add about another 50 lbs to all my lift; squat, hang clean, bench, curls etc. Ever since I stopped though because I felt lazy after a will prolly due to my own ego. Know I wanna get serious I wanna increase my size again and bust 185 lbs and add some bulk the only problem is between working 10 hr shifts and snowboarding all day and living so far away from the gym its hard for me to work out. Aside from air squats and push-ups. And also if anyone has any tips on how to find legitimate steroids and not some SDI-bullshit, would be much appreciated?

Also I am new to this and this world of improvement of the body. My sport is climbing, biking, lifting, and snowboarding. I am active in most anything you challenge me to do. I feel as I get older though that and when I start working harder my back and hips start to hurt. Also just a question if you tricepts feel like they are being stabbed with a thousands of needles scratch that a million and then injected with hot and cold liquid and it hurts to flex and infact sometimes impossible to do so is this good or bad because the feeling is actually short term and feels great?

Thank you.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR QUESTIONS