T Nation

**READ BEFORE POSTING** Cycle Proposal Guidlines

For a while now there has been a little problem with people proposing cycles which get static from the guys on here because of some flaw in the layout or whatever.

Too often people sign up then post post a list of drugs and ask for cycle to be laid out for them. Or in some cases someones first post will be absent of stats, goals, cycle/training history, etc.

I’m making this post to act as some sort of guideline for a productive first post(or any post asking for cycle critique, actually). I think this will benefit those with the questions AND those who plan to give answers.

Hopefully this will prevent the need for someone to chime in with the obligatory “no spoon feeding” or “wtf is this shit” that inevitibly leads to a bit of hostility.

1. Introduce yourself. Include age, traning history,rough estimate of current lifting stats, previous cycle history, cycle goals, reason for wanting to use AAS if it’s a first cycle (gain, lose, pre-contest, sport specific, etc).

2. Clearly layout a cycle proposal. Include duration of specific drugs and doses. Include specific reasons for the drug choices.

3. Include ancillary drugs you will use and plans for PCT.

edited

2X I agree. I also can’t stress enough that the poster has enough knowledge on the subject so when a member asks him/her why this at that dosage the OP doesn’t state, “Cuz my homeboy told me” or my favorite “The guy that’s hooking me up told me to run it this way to get swole”. Nice one Bonez

Beautiful. Yes that is all anyone really needs to help critique a cycle. It’d be nice if just that was sitting up there as a sticky. I bet those stickies look a little intimidating with a bajillion posts and 5 bajillion reads. God knows I was intimidated and there were only half a bajillion posts.

Sticky this. I agree with both sides of the argument. The OP should give good information about their training background/specific cycle details, and prove that they have done their homework. I spent DAYS searching and reading before I asked my first PH question. If you haven’t done your part, you deserve to be flamed.

On the other hand: If something looks off in the OP’s proposed cycle, they should receive constructive criticism. If you can only manage to come up with negative things to say, just don’t post! We all start somewhere, and the fact that people are posting their questions here shows they have at least SOME common sense. Even a link to a similar thread can be helpful. Great idea BONEZ.

Sticky this please.

Whoa! That was fast, fuck when Bill posts his pièce de résistance it will be sticky’d for sure.

Congrats Bonez…

A much needed sticky here. . .

Good call

Good Day Gentlemen, my name is Deuce? I?ve been training off and on for the past 15 years. I am going to be reaching 40 in a few a months. Since have returning to the gym in the past month I?ve slowly regained my strength and size. It?s a just a matter of time and consistency before I get back to where I once was. Previous cycle Sustaining 250, Decca and D-bo and PCT of Nova and Clomid. The results were great and significant.

This was about 2 years ago when last completed a cycle. This time my goal is to gain 15-25lbs of muscle but maintain at least 10-15lbs of lean muscle. If anyone can provide some guidance it will be deeply appreciated.

This is my projected cycle in the coming weeks please do critique.
Ethanate 250 1-10wk 500mg -
Deca 200mg 1-10wk 400mg
Dbo 5 mg/daily 1- 5wk 25mg daily
Prop 100mg 8-12wk 200mg
EQ ? 8-12wk 100mg
Nov 10mg ? 13 ? 17wk 40mg/4 tabs daily
Clo 50mg - 14-18wk 150mg/3 tabs daily

osirisdstephen,

Hello. This thread is reserved to give guidlines on how to lay out a thread of your own to have a proposed cycle critiqued.

That is what you should do. Start a thread by clicking the “Post” icon on the top of the Steroid Forum.

Best…

Great sorry…

With regard to cycle planning, I’ve been doing research on the proper ratios for each aas. For example, this is what I’ve gathered so far…
Equipoise = 3/4 of the amount of testosterone in your stack
Deca = 1/2 - 2/3 of test
Tren Ace = 3/4 of test or up to 100mg/ed

The one I could not find was Masteron Prop. Does anyone know the proper ratio for Mast:Test?

Hi i am 21 years old, height: 5.11, weight: 235. years traing 5

number of cycles used: 7,

Example of previous cycle: testo enanthate 600 mg week, winstrol 300 mg week,trenbolone acetate
300 mg week, pct nolvadex 20 mg 10 days.

Training: Bench 360 lbs, Squat 560 lbs, Deadlift 380 lbs

The substances i want to use is

Testosterone:enanthate (for mass)

Trenbolone:enanthate (for strenght and quality mass)

Primobolan:depot (for gaining strenght and mass while keeping the most of it)

Winstrol:depot (for quality mass and strenght)

pct: Clomid, Hcg, Nolvadex

My goal is to get leaner (drop about 20 lbs of fat) and add more muscle mass.

i`ve been given a option to use this cycle, i have not
used primo depot,hcg and adex before

W 1-14 Test Enth 250-400mg E3D
W 1-8 Tren Enth 100-200mg E3D
W 6-14 Primo Depot 300-400mg E3D
W 8-14 Winny depot 25-50mg/d (I would just drink it to avoid the painful daily winny injections)
W 1-18 Adex 0.25mg/d and increase dose as needed…basically you just want to keep estrogen in check during your cycle
W 2-7, 10-14 HCG 250iu 3x/w…this is to avoid total shutdown of your nuts which with this cycle would be guaranteed otherwise.
W 15-16 Off
W 17 Start your PCT of choice…test taper would prob be a good way to go but it is your call

Anyone got some advice i want to get several opinions from people with experience from these drugs as i do not know so much of cycling, dosages etc. and how long should i wait for next cycle? and can i repeat the same cycle?

I tried to include important things about me, my history and my goals, so if i left things of mportance out please correct me i`ve just signed up and im a newbie to how all this forum stuff works.

Thanks

[quote]Tuff_Donk wrote:
Hi does anybody have an ide for a cycle with these substances?

Primo: Depot
Winstrol: injectable
Testo: Enanthate
Trenbolone: Enanthate

Clomid and maybe hcg[/quote]

So you come here and intelligently decide to post in a thread that is called ‘Cycle Proposal Guidelines’, and ignore the very first post in this thread telling you to do the exact opposite of what you have done?

Fail there me lad.

Read the first post, and try again… also start up the ‘common sense motor’ as you may see that simply reeling off a list of substances with no amounts or concentrations detailed, no goals or stats given and no history - makes for a difficult, nay - IMPOSSIBLE task for those willing to help.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Tuff_Donk wrote:
Hi does anybody have an ide for a cycle with these substances?

Primo: Depot
Winstrol: injectable
Testo: Enanthate
Trenbolone: Enanthate

Clomid and maybe hcg

So you come here and intelligently decide to post in a thread that is called ‘Cycle Proposal Guidelines’, and ignore the very first post in this thread telling you to do the exact opposite of what you have done?

Fail there me lad.

Read the first post, and try again… also start up the ‘common sense motor’ as you may see that simply reeling off a list of substances with no amounts or concentrations detailed, no goals or stats given and no history - makes for a difficult, nay - IMPOSSIBLE task for those willing to help.[/quote]

To add to Brook’s post I would forget Tren E unless you’ve already used it and know how you react. If you haven’t then Tren A is much more advisable.

How about this. This is the Steroid FORUM. A forum is where we discuss things that
we have a similar interest in. Some people will be the self proclaimed experts
who act like they must be asked respectfully for thier knowledge. How dare some
kid with some dbol and nolvadex ask me what I think.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
“…who act like they must be asked respectfully for their knowledge…”
[/quote]
(Paraphrased)

I know - it’s really out of order isn’t it? :wink:

I think some people might have the wrong idea about stacking. I am in now way an athority. I learned what little i know from the people who asked me to process some “things” for them (i used to process developers in a chemical processing plant in M.A. and i had access to some usefull equipment." my clients used to want something from each of the 3 fundamental families - 19nor, DHT, and test. although usually for the first 6 weeks a test derivitive like anadrol or d-bol were used as well as a straight test product -sust, suspension, enanthate, cyp, prop. or whatever.

[quote]HIT wrote:
I think some people might have the wrong idea about stacking. I am in now way an athority. I learned what little i know from the people who asked me to process some “things” for them (i used to process developers in a chemical processing plant in M.A. and i had access to some usefull equipment." my clients used to want something from each of the 3 fundamental families - 19nor, DHT, and test. although usually for the first 6 weeks a test derivitive like anadrol or d-bol were used as well as a straight test product -sust, suspension, enanthate, cyp, prop. or whatever. [/quote]

Is it possible to make a MORE irrelevant post to the purpose of this thread? Or did you just join today to make T-Nation your new diary?

This may be MORE irrelevant: