T Nation

Reacting to Tren or Deca/NPP

im fairly lucky as i get little to no sides from Tren at substantial doses. do most people react similar to tren and deca/npp? or is a totally different ball game regarding how susceptible you are to each one.

Ty

yeah i’ve had a few posts today… the wheels up stairs are turning a little more than usual, lol.

purely anecdotally, I have a friend who runs tren and doesnt touch deca because the sides are far harsher for him with the latter.

I’d be interested to know what exactly makes tren give harsher sides, when compared to Decca especially, Both are 19-nor but the generally understanding is that Decca is MUCH safer…is this due to Tren being 5x more Androgenic than test?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
I’d be interested to know what exactly makes tren give harsher sides, when compared to Decca especially, Both are 19-nor but the generally understanding is that Decca is MUCH safer…is this due to Tren being 5x more Androgenic than test?[/quote]

Tren ace is quite a smooth compound when you get real stuff and pin ED. A lot of people have luck with using a TRT dose of test during the cycle instead of high test.

Personally I think deca is much more dangerous because it is very inhibitory and it stays in the system a long time preventing a speedy recovery.

im fairly lucky as i get little to no sides from Tren at substantial doses.

• its kinda the opposite for me. when i start tren., i get the tren caugh the 1st 1 - 3 pins, then it goes away. i do get a lot of acne from it. i do like how it makes me eat more & strength gains go up. i didn’t get any side from decca when i did it. i guess stuff affects diff people diff ways.