Re-Worked Plan: Lean in 7 Months

hey i need to get lean in 7 months that is my new goal,
i have just started a new job, door canvasing i walk roughly 10 miles a day 6 days a week,
i work with a body builder and we got talking as we are both into working out,
as we talked about diet he laughed at what i ate lol even though i have been losing weight he told me he reckons i wont be for long eating what i am so with his advise sort of i came up with this

breakfast- 2-3 egg whites and and apple
pre lunch - some Cheri tomatoes and a handful of nuts
lunch - lettuce cabagge spinach and chicken with olive oil and almonds
pre dinner- hand full of nuts
dinner - chicken egg whites and veg

through out the day i will drink water lots i can drink for england haha,
this is on a non work out day on work out day i will include milk and protine shakes before and after my work out, unless you guys think i could do with skipping that out

my work out is as follows

warm up, stretches

20 minute light cardio eg, rowing machine
10x3 bicep curls
10x3 dumbbell bench press
10x3 seated shoulder press
10x3 lat pull downs
10x3 decline sit ups
10x3 leg press
10x3 calf raises
10x3 leg extensions
10x3 back extensions

(deeep breath)

an hours cardio then a lovely walk home in the rain more than likely haha

now i am over weight but im still quite fit for my size im around 210 pounds (the gym scales are off a little) and i do have quite a bit of muscle lurking under my fat,

i just wanna shed of the pounds and be lean in 7 months,
i don’t care about caning myself at the gym i just want the fat gone while maintaining most of my muscle,

i know im shit at spelling and things and im sorry lol,
i just need help and im not going to lie , i am a proper newbie lol im strong for my age (im 17) but i am a fat little porker

any help refining my diet and work out plan would help me loads
and would be much appreciated

What the fuck?! Lean in 7 months… Hey man, PM me for some personal recommendations. I lost 150 lbs., and feel like I’ve learned a few things that you may want to watch out for, and some things you may want to try.

I’d like to know more about you and your stats. (Wanting to sound as creepy as possible… kidding.)

Holy sweet hell.

Before I get into your actual plan, consider this: you’re currently achieving your goal of losing weight. Why on earth would you change whatever you are doing just because some jackass comes from out of nowhere and says you won’t be for long? Don’t eff with things that work.

Your actual plan: HOLY SWEET HELL!

Dude, if you’re at 210 lbs, then you’re going to need (on the LOW side) 2000-2200 calories a day. Most people around here would probably put you on a bare minimum of 200 g of protein a day.

Your entire breakfast contains 130 calories, with about ten grams of protein. The rest of your day isn’t much better. I’d guess you’re not topping 1500 calories, which is absurdly restrictive. You’ll lose whatever muscle you have for sure. There are dozens and dozens of better plans on this website. find them.

<------------- Exits thread

I think I eat more for breakfast than you do all day.

you should only be shaving off around 500 cals from your maintenance level per day. the 500 being a combo of food deficit and cardio. that will enable you to lose roughly a lb of fat per week while still having enough energy and protein to train hard and keep your muscle.

if you eat the way ur proposing, first off you wont be able to keep it up no matter how much will power you have. you’ll without a doubt crack up. and even if you did manage to do it for any length of time, you wont look anything even remotely resembling a bodybuilder. instead you’ll look like a skinny/fat long distance runner.

Yeah, follow what 1morerep said. Start off easy and then get more strict. Up the calories and if you’ve never done this, try looking up some fat loss articles. Some off of the top of my head are thib’s redefined physique transformation, destroying fat, metabolic pairings, carb cycling, CP’s lactate inducing workouts, Alessi’s Meltdown training, and pair one of those with good nutrition.

Also, add some squats in to your program. Or look up one of the many fat loss programs here.

I’m gonna be honest

your diet plan sucks
your workout plan sucks

There are lots of good diet and workout articles on this website that will point you in the right direction. Don’t do what you planned, it really sucks

2-3 eggs whites and an apple for breakfast? You’re kidding right?

You eat like a woman.

[quote]frankyboy7 wrote:

warm up, stretches

10x3 bicep curls
10x3 lat pull downs
10x3 decline sit ups
10x3 leg press
10x3 calf raises
10x3 leg extensions
10x3 back extensions

[/quote]

FAIL. That is all.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
frankyboy7 wrote:

warm up, stretches

10x3 bicep curls
10x3 lat pull downs
10x3 decline sit ups
10x3 leg press
10x3 calf raises
10x3 leg extensions
10x3 back extensions

FAIL. That is all.

[/quote]

Help him pass the resits then.

well cheers to the people who added some usefull input :slight_smile: and to the people that just threw abuse my way…well done your really mature.

any way yeah i will have a look round i was just toying with ideas tbh,
can any one suggest like some things i can add/ remove from my diet i need it as clean as possible,

and i dont eat much meat except turkey and chiken,
i can eat other meats if its really neccesary though and when i said a handfull of nuts i ment…shit loads i have big hands :stuck_out_tongue:

and yeah most of my body mass is muscle i am naturaly big but shitty metabolism and strength training and zero phisique training…and being lazy made me a fatty as well haha,

im fairly fit and can run for 40 minutes non stop so its not as if i cant do cardio,
my job requires ridiculouse amounts of walking also

any help on what i can add/remove to work out and diet plan would be really helpfull and please no more childish useless unhelpfull abuse,

It doesn’t look like your getting enough protein which should be at least 1g/lbs of body weight. I’m 205 and shoot for 300g every day. Instead of 2-3 egg whites for breakfast eat at least 2 whole eggs and 4 whites. 16 oz of milk with that as well. Canned tuna with lowfat mayo would be a good addition as well if you want to keep the fat down.

A recent addition to my diet (2 months ago) is 1% fat cottage cheese. I eat ate a cup before bed. Its has 170 cals 32g protein and only 6 carbs. If you’re just going to eat turkey and chicken at alot more of it.

Instead of doing an hour cardio do some sprints on your off days. Tabata kicks my ass very good as well:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article//the_tabata_method

Look up “War Room Fat Loss Strategies”. That is all.