T Nation

Re: Safe Dating - Tip of the Day

Huh. That’s the only type of chicks I ever date.

Those are the type of girls that make me wake up and think “my butt hurts” the morning after.

It says “safe” dating tip, not “fun” dating tip.

[quote]BiffRadbone wrote:
It says “safe” dating tip, not “fun” dating tip.
[/quote]

x2! That is the truth.

True story. Dated a guy who had a framed photo of Jesus next to a framed photo of himself on the ledge of the head of his bed beside his pillow. Thought it was sweet at first.

NEVER DATE A MAN WITH A FRAMED PHOTO OF JESUS BESIDE A FRAMED PHOTO OF HIMSELF AT THE HEAD OF HIS BED BESIDE HIS PILLOW!

The moment we hit it, he felt guilty as sin (pun intended) and ended up trying desperately to convert me to his radical, new christian type church. He was an emotional mess for weeks. I finally stopped trying to reason with him and avoided him entirely.

I never got to the point of seeing if she had tatoos on her boobs but I dated(no it was ONE date) this girl that was really freaky to say the least. Went to a movie, the girl freaking molested me through the whole damn thing and would not shut the fuck up. I didn’t mind the touching so much, my ego enjoyed that, but I HATE it when people talk during movies, this isn’t MST3K and you ain’t Tom Servo so shut the fuck up bitch! So during the ride home I called her on it and she got really pissed and started calling me a fag and lots of other not so nice stuff. So I did the gentelmanly thing and dropped her off at home, told her if she ever even tried to call me again I would burn her fucking house down. Never heard from her again, and you know, I bet she would have been awesome in bed.

Is it just me or is the well starting to run a lil dry here at T-Nation… when i saw that cool tip up, i could tell it was a slow monday morning