Re-Hab on a Slap Tear

So I had slap tear surgery Nov 29 I just started PT on the 5th My PTist said she wanted me to push it and do my program 2x per day every day… Its been pretty good & I feel much better… I added 100mg of test cyp 1x per week to speed shit up…

Anyhow I tried doing some DL’s at maybe 40-50% this weekends and some rack pulls at moderatly low weight… That night my shoulder was on fire…It still kinda hurts but between all the rehab and the constant pain anyhow I cant tell if I did any damage. I figured DLs & RP’s would do much since its hams and back anyhow… Y

ou think I fucked up my shit all over again?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
So I had slap tear surgery Nov 29 I just started PT on the 5th My PTist said she wanted me to push it and do my program 2x per day every day… Its been pretty good & I feel much better… I added 100mg of test cyp 1x per week to speed shit up…

Anyhow I tried doing some DL’s at maybe 40-50% this weekends and some rack pulls at moderatly low weight… That night my shoulder was on fire…It still kinda hurts but between all the rehab and the constant pain anyhow I cant tell if I did any damage. I figured DLs & RP’s would do much since its hams and back anyhow… Y

ou think I fucked up my shit all over again?[/quote]

Mate, go and see some one ASAP. Sorry I can’t be more help.