RC Nitro Cars

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
This is a fucking waste of money and earth resource
Even when I was 14 I found this hobby retarded

Grow up kids

after this some posters want to make believe they do something valuable of their life
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[/quote]

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Grow up kids

after this some posters want to make believe they do something valuable of their life
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[/quote]

I am so owned by this picture I am gonna leave this thread and go back playing with my toy cars

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Grow up kids

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I am so owned by this picture I am gonna leave this thread and go back playing with my toy cars

[/quote]

So what exactly is it you do to further mankind from your mom’s basement?

You bag on people for not doing anything of value with their life, what do you do with yours that is valuable?

You bag on people for not doing anything of value with their life, what do you do with yours that is valuable?[/quote]

Troll internet forums.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
You bag on people for not doing anything of value with their life, what do you do with yours that is valuable?

Troll internet forums.[/quote]

OH SNAP. My bad.

I completely forgot about the noble pursuit of annoying others on the interwebz…

I completely forgot about the noble pursuit of annoying others on the interwebz…[/quote]

Someone’s gotta do it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
I completely forgot about the noble pursuit of annoying others on the interwebz…

Someone’s gotta do it.
[/quote]

i don’t have the time. especially now that i have my RC car.

Wee!!

i got it to run last night, just needed to get the fuel lines flowin’ and now she’s purriin like a kitten.

oh, funny story about it so far.

i played with it in my parking lot with my fiance and dog nearby for about 20min. so i said “hunny, wanna try?” so she grabbed the radio and i told her how it worked.

her first move:

full speed up a curb, in mid air, into a tree. the car was fine but it was fucking hilarious.

she’s done playing with it.