Raw Vegan, What a Punk...

[quote]Animal Within wrote:

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:
If being a vegetarian is so bad for muscle, explain how bulls pack on so much muscle eating nothing but grass, smartguy.[/quote]

You are a retard, they have four stomachs for a start. Other than that they are completely different to you and I.

It is eating meat (in a varied diet) that is supposed to have driven our evolution and made us what we are today.

In my opinion most vegetarians are self righteous dick heads and take every opportunity to tell everyone how cattle etc are treated badly or how meat is now full of growth hormone etc yadda yadda. Yet do they ever listen to how cabbages are grown in tight spaces and often sprayed with pesticide etc only to be ripped away from their family from the ground and chopped up inhumanley often whilst still alive.

[/quote]

Life feeds on life.

If being a vegetarian is so bad for muscle, explain how bulls pack on so much muscle eating nothing but grass, smartguy.[/quote]

You are a retard, they have four stomachs for a start. Other than that they are completely different to you and I.

It is eating meat (in a varied diet) that is supposed to have driven our evolution and made us what we are today.

In my opinion most vegetarians are self righteous dick heads and take every opportunity to tell everyone how cattle etc are treated badly or how meat is now full of growth hormone etc yadda yadda. Yet do they ever listen to how cabbages are grown in tight spaces and often sprayed with pesticide etc only to be ripped away from their family from the ground and chopped up inhumanley often whilst still alive.

[/quote]

I may be wrong, but I think Simon was being sarcastic.

[quote]facko wrote:
But…I’d have to get over the mental block about legitimately eating animal flesh…Sounds gay I know…[/quote]

sums it right up

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[/quote]

I may be wrong, but I think Simon was being sarcastic. [/quote]

You are 100% un-wrong.

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

[/quote]

Life feeds on life.
[/quote]

speaking about life, animals, Joe Rogan always talks about the smartest animals, US and whales, monkeys, dolphins, all KILL and RAPE our own.

Sometimes you just gotta’ rape and kill some shit, man.

I made the mistake of commenting on a video of his, and the amount of bullshit that was rained upon me could have fertilized my entire home farm.

i dont have a problem with vegetarians but i personally am not one. but the fish and egg thing really really confuse me. theres no explanation for the fish. but to eat an egg and say its different, thats like saying well ill eat the cow if its still a fetus but once it breaths air, i will not touch that cow.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
i dont have a problem with vegetarians but i personally am not one. but the fish and egg thing really really confuse me. theres no explanation for the fish. but to eat an egg and say its different, thats like saying well ill eat the cow if its still a fetus but once it breaths air, i will not touch that cow. [/quote]

It’s not quite equivalent as the eggs are unfertilized, but I do agree that eating fish and eggs feel like eating meat to me. They aren’t vegetables. It’s like calling muslims beef-chicken-pisco-lacto-ovo-vegetarian for not eating pork, which is just silly. If you add everything you eat a prefix to vegetarian, then everyone is some type of vegetarian. Personally, I think vegetarian should mean what vegan now means to people.

Related: If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

[quote]cct wrote:
Related: If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?[/quote]

Cannibals.

I’m having a “face off” with a vegetarian very soon. I don’t know which kind she is, but if she comes with the “Humans are not meant to eat meat” I will bite off her arm and ask her why do we have this kind of teeth then.

Or maybe I shouldn’t do that…it’s bad manners to eat with a mouthful. I will bite off her arm, spit it and then ask her the question.

If she’s the kind of “poor animals get slaughtered in farms”, then I really have no answer to that except “So what?”.

^^^ mmm, human. Better be grass fed.

I was being sarcastic about my vegetarianism. Technically some people claim the pesco-ovo-lacto thing, I think it is bullshit. Last year we had an insane sockeye salmon run on the Fraser River, the natives were selling fresh caught fish for $15 a pop, $18 gutted and headless.

My grandparents were Hungarian peasants (maternal grandma still is, she’d kick all our assess). I learned the realities of meat at 4 when they had to put down a calf that they had previously told me was mine. My cousin of the same age did not suffer this fate with the other calf, oddly she is an ovo-lacto. At the time I threatened to cut my grandpa’s throat, though by dinner I was over it after an aunt explained to me the realities of life and more importantly death.

I have killed and butchered rabbits, chickens, and a pig and assisted butchering a cow. The most tramatic part was not that - though it was not easy - rather my mom’s childish insistence that I not take part even though she eats all these meats and it was her childhood home. This was before I was 14. For a city boy my experience is unique.

Apologies to the non-meat eaters, but are fish eggs ok? They have the same nutrient profile as the fish BTW. Really this is a fucked topic, to each his own.

My own dirty work above.

I don’t eat red meat (four-legged animals) for ethical reasons. I think they are too intelligent and I feel pity for them. This softness problem started when I realized that I love my dog and that cows, pigs etc. are as intelligent as dogs.

I do eat fish and poultry. I don’t feel pity for those if they get a quick death and have lived wild / free-range. Still, I’m looking forward to eating synthetic meat so that minimal suffering would exist.

I also don’t have a problem eating gelatine (made from pigs or cows). No problem eating gelatine is the only thing separating me from my sister. /trivial fact. (And no, I’m not uploading pics of her.)

I don’t claim to be a vegetarian.

Eating red meat is not necessary. This is why I avoid it. It’s also healthier to eat fish / poultry when comparing to non-grass-finished red meat. It’s actually easier not to eat red meat because you don’t have to worry whether you’re eating the healthy grass-finished stuff or not.

Bulls aren’t people.
Different digestive system. Different physiology.

[quote]Edevus wrote:

Or maybe I shouldn’t do that…it’s bad manners to eat with a mouthful.[/quote]

LOLWUT?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Eggs I can understand too because without a rooster around they’re unfertilized anyway.[/quote]

BUT THEY HAVE THE POTENTIAL FOR LIFE1111!!!eleventy

MURDERER

You are a retard, they have four stomachs for a start. Other than that they are completely different to you and I.[/quote]

Troll sensor malfunction detected.

[quote]Raw Finn wrote:
my sister… (And no, I’m not uploading pics of her.)[/quote]

Do it pussy.

[quote]OBoile wrote:

Bulls aren’t people.
Different digestive system. Different physiology.[/quote]

Stunod, buy a clue.