Raw, Drug Free Thread

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Does this mean I can start a geared, drugged out of your skull thread?[/quote]

Only if I get a “lifting with creatine in yo socks” thread.[/quote]

HAHAHHA

I want my own thread too!! I have no idea what it would involve though.

Sometimes I have really awesome workouts when I wear a dino t-shirt. I want a powerlifting in a dino t-shirt thread.

OHH I also have a mario/luigi t-shirt that brings me good luck.

I want a good luck t-shirt thread.

Hooray a raw thread.

In, Im 23. Want to compete in 242 doing a small comp in july but more focused on my october meet. Plan to hit 640+/445/620 in Oct.
for the July will prob be more like 630/430/605 give or take few lbs here and there.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
Hooray a raw thread.

In, Im 242 doing a small comp in july but more focused on my october meet. Plan to hit 640+/445/620 in Oct.
for the July will prob be more like 630/430/605 give or take few lbs here and there.[/quote]
You gonna cut weight?

I don’t understand.

What is everyone in for? Don’t we have a raw training thread already? What is so DARK SIDE about being raw…and drugfree I always thought that drugs are bad…umm…dark i guess?

ANSWER ME!!!

^^right now I am in the 250s but have been planning to get back down to the 240 range over the summer. For the July meet I don’t really care I’ll fall at whatever weight I am at. However by October I should be weighing around 240 bulkin up has been fun but I’d rather stay in the 240s weight wise.

Not sure yet wether to carb cycle or CBL. Tempted to just CBL since Hedlesky has done so well with it

Alright, might as well. Here’s some stats:

17 years old
5’7"
195 lbs, looking to compete @ 198
Been training for about 2 years
Squat - unknown at this point
Bench - 305
Deadlift - 425

My first meet is July 28. It’s a USPF meet in Chicago. I’ll be looking to go 405/315/455.

CS

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
Raw/drug-free is the only way to go. We should get some vids posted in this forum though because it seems like the numbers are already a bit suspect, and will most likely get more out of hand as the forum grows. My best is bench - 310, squat 435 x 5 , deadlift 500 x 4 @ 165-170lbs, 20 yr old[/quote]

Yes vids are nice. You seem new to the forum though. So far everyone that has posted in this thread have pretty detailed logs with bids galore if you so choose to explore

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
Alright, might as well. Here’s some stats:

17 years old
5’7"
195 lbs, looking to compete @ 198
Been training for about 2 years
Squat - unknown at this point
Bench - 305
Deadlift - 425

My first meet is July 28. It’s a USPF meet in Chicago. I’ll be looking to go 405/315/455.

CS[/quote]
USPF was my first as well

[quote]mlekava000 wrote:
I don’t understand.

What is everyone in for? Don’t we have a raw training thread already? What is so DARK SIDE about being raw…and drugfree I always thought that drugs are bad…umm…dark i guess?

ANSWER ME!!![/quote]

HAHahhA

I’m in!!

I’m 5’0
um
oh wait, are people posting their height? Is that irrelevent?
I weigh 132 + 4 pounds and I am looking to stop weighing myself
my best lifts as of late are
195 squat (belt)
235 DL (sans belt)
130 x 2 paused BP (wrist wraps)

All my videos are just of me having horrible form because I was looking for advice so no vids from MOI, MMKAY.

ALSO:
I have very high anxiety and I think if you could bottle it up and sell it it would be the most hardcorest pre workout supp EVAHH. More powerful than any drug. SO MAYBES I am a cheater cheater cause of my chemical imbalance issues. HMM

Oh well.

Lovely to meet all ya’ll.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Here’s some video from my last meet (USPF). I got hurt on my second and third squats and bombed by choice after bench because of how I felt, so I don’t really care about the numbers since I left a lot of weight on the platform.

squat 1

squat 2 (as you can see, I lost the bar forward a bit and had forgone the rack command in my distraction)
- YouTube [/quote]

Damn, impressive shit, and you are only 18? Thats unreal. You could be doing some huge things in powerlifting

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
HAHahhA

I’m in!!

I’m 5’0
um
oh wait, are people posting their height? Is that irrelevent?
I weigh 132 + 4 pounds and I am looking to stop weighing myself
my best lifts as of late are
195 squat (belt)
235 DL (sans belt)
130 x 2 paused BP (wrist wraps)

All my videos are just of me having horrible form because I was looking for advice so no vids from MOI, MMKAY.

ALSO:
I have very high anxiety and I think if you could bottle it up and sell it it would be the most hardcorest pre workout supp EVAHH. More powerful than any drug. SO MAYBES I am a cheater cheater cause of my chemical imbalance issues. HMM

Oh well.

Lovely to meet all ya’ll. [/quote]

Cheater you use a belt and wrist wraps.

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Here’s some video from my last meet (USPF). I got hurt on my second and third squats and bombed by choice after bench because of how I felt, so I don’t really care about the numbers since I left a lot of weight on the platform.

squat 1

squat 2 (as you can see, I lost the bar forward a bit and had forgone the rack command in my distraction)
- YouTube [/quote]

Damn, impressive shit, and you are only 18? Thats unreal. You could be doing some huge things in powerlifting[/quote]
My performance at the meet was a tad disappointing. I made stupid noob mistakes and left a lot a weight on the platform as well as an official total, but the experience was fun and enriching nonetheless. Thanks.

Embaressed to say…
6’2"
335/285/365
you know i’m not lying about my numbers cause theyre shit lol

Provided these aren’t E numbers (Spar4tee already proved his!) these are some damn impressive lifts in this thread! Well done I say, well done!

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Embaressed to say…
6’2"
335/285/365
you know i’m not lying about my numbers cause theyre shit lol[/quote]
Dude, get your nuts out that vicegrip and slay some iron. You have nowhere to go but up and nothing to be ashamed of

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Embaressed to say…
6’2"
335/285/365
you know i’m not lying about my numbers cause theyre shit lol[/quote]

Nothing to be embarrassed of there friend. In fact your bench is already higher than a lot of 198 pounders, and you’re only getting started!

Do a round of smolov dude, and I bet your squat will go straight to 405 at least.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Provided these aren’t E numbers (Spar4tee already proved his!) these are some damn impressive lifts in this thread! Well done I say, well done![/quote]

My videos are over in the under 200 thread and then of course there are the meet results. I’m all for taking people at their word though.

-22 years old
-Training for almost 3 years now
-Best “meet” results 435/335/585
-Pulled 600 a few weeks ago
-BW ~200
-Looking to compete in 198 class in 6 weeks through USAPL

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:
-22 years old
-Training for almost 3 years now
-Best “meet” results 435/335/585
-Pulled 600 a few weeks ago
-BW ~200
-Looking to compete in 198 class in 6 weeks through USAPL[/quote]

Nice deadlift!!

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Provided these aren’t E numbers (Spar4tee already proved his!) these are some damn impressive lifts in this thread! Well done I say, well done![/quote]

My videos are over in the under 200 thread and then of course there are the meet results. I’m all for taking people at their word though.[/quote]

lol yes I am well aware your numbers are real!! haha I was never questioning you man!