-Looking to compete in 198 class in 6 weeks through USAPL[/quote]

Nice deadlift!![/quote]

Thanks! It felt great, besides the fact I almost passed out after haha.[/quote]
That part made it more epic

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Provided these aren’t E numbers (Spar4tee already proved his!) these are some damn impressive lifts in this thread! Well done I say, well done![/quote]

My videos are over in the under 200 thread and then of course there are the meet results. I’m all for taking people at their word though.[/quote]

I want video of the 625 squat and 630 deadlift at 179! These would be records in many federations and I would honestly love to see it![/quote]

If you notice he said he did them at 198, and that he was currently weighing in at 179. If his hard weight is down that much it’s likely he isn’t able to put the 625/630 up at 179 though he may not be too far off.[/quote]

Ok well 625 at 198 is still a world record in 100% raw (Current world record is 600).

Hey if someone is claiming to have a WORLD RECORD squat is it so out of line to say I want to see it?

19 years old
195-200lbs
Best lifts are 465/270/500. All gym. I’m currently searching for a meet to train for to make them official. Bench is down right now (250ish? lol pretty crappy), but I’ve been feeling pretty good and expect to match/surpass my best bench pretty soon.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Provided these aren’t E numbers (Spar4tee already proved his!) these are some damn impressive lifts in this thread! Well done I say, well done![/quote]

My videos are over in the under 200 thread and then of course there are the meet results. I’m all for taking people at their word though.[/quote]

I want video of the 625 squat and 630 deadlift at 179! These would be records in many federations and I would honestly love to see it![/quote]

If you notice he said he did them at 198, and that he was currently weighing in at 179. If his hard weight is down that much it’s likely he isn’t able to put the 625/630 up at 179 though he may not be too far off.[/quote]

Ok well 625 at 198 is still a world record in 100% raw (Current world record is 600).

Hey if someone is claiming to have a WORLD RECORD squat is it so out of line to say I want to see it?
[/quote]
He actually had vids in one of the first threads he made here. I’ll look for it.

Here it is:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Here it is:

Holy shit, he is wearing knee wraps though so its not 100% raw dog. Nonetheless mind boggling weight

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Here it is:

Nice! Man barely using those wraps, I say ditch them and get the world record in 100% raw! Lol they looked like they were wrapped around twice only, damn great squat!

Thanks for finding that thread, I couldn’t see it in his hub for some reason!

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Embaressed to say…
6’2"
335/285/365
you know i’m not lying about my numbers cause theyre shit lol[/quote]

Better than nothing.

CS

33 years old
5’10 225lbs
Started training 8 months ago
Haven’t competed yet, but looking at doing my first in October.
All lifts have been gym lifts 435/275/455

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[/quote]

Not out of line. Though remember 100% raw isn’t the only federation. Hell I’ve got the American record for the APC with it only being 502.5 (181 raw) it would have been a world record had it been a national level meet, so I’ll have one of those on Sunday and hopefully break it all 3 times. I say look across all federations to really know where you stand because some feds are just weaker than others.

I’m in

21 yrs old 148lb. weight class. Weighed 151.8 this morning. I guess since everyone is including heights i’m 5’7

Best gym lifts:
325 bench
515 deadlift/475x5
405 squat

Best meet lift:
485 deadlift last October - it shows up as multiply on powerliftingwatch.com but I competed at Night of the Living Dead raw - but I guess since it was an open gear showcase they stuck it with multiply >:(

I have never tried any gear except for a belt

I’m actually going to deadlift today so I will use this thread as motivation to break my deadlift rep pr and get it on video

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

[/quote]

Not out of line. Though remember 100% raw isn’t the only federation. Hell I’ve got the American record for the APC with it only being 502.5 (181 raw) it would have been a world record had it been a national level meet, so I’ll have one of those on Sunday and hopefully break it all 3 times. I say look across all federations to really know where you stand because some feds are just weaker than others.[/quote]

Powerliftingwatch.com is the place to go for records across all federations. IFF world classic is where actual world records will be set. There is a guy right now with a 638 squat from Ukraine at 162.5 class, talk about strength.

24 years old
230lbs currently
540/315/510 (competition)

I’ve only competed in a few WNPF meets but it’s been a lot of fun. To any guys who are on the fence about competing, go for it and have fun. I typically train alone so I learned a lot by being around experienced lifters. Currently focusing on improving my body comp and hopefully competing in 220 class.

Cool thread. Sounds like a lot of hard working dudes out there.

Question for people who have competed/are planning on competing (IE everyone but me, ha-ha)

How do you stop yourselves from crapping your pants/thinking you will totally fuck up your set up and make you miss every single attempt?

HmmMMm?

I really want to compete, but just the mere thought of it sends me to the crapper.
I can’t even begin to imagine how I would feel on the actual meet day.

Sorry for off topic/hijack-ness.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Question for people who have competed/are planning on competing (IE everyone but me, ha-ha)

How do you stop yourselves from crapping your pants/thinking you will totally fuck up your set up and make you miss every single attempt?

HmmMMm?

I really want to compete, but just the mere thought of it sends me to the crapper.

Sorry for off topic/hijack-ness. [/quote]

I’ve competed at some of the highest levels of athletics (all throughout high school, college, post-collegiate) and even with that I was still nervous as could be my first meet. Butterflies in my stomach and all sorts of nerves all over the place. After you get your first squat out of the way you get all that out and it’s just like another day in the gym.

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Here it is:

Holy shit, he is wearing knee wraps though so its not 100% raw dog. Nonetheless mind boggling weight[/quote]

If the federation allows it in their raw division than it is raw. Simple as that. Do not let this get into the bullshit argument over wraps/belt not being raw. Raw is what the federation you’re competing in says it is at that time.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

HmmMMm?

Sorry for off topic/hijack-ness. [/quote]

I’ve been around some pretty strong people and they all feel this way. Sometimes the pressure makes you do things that you didn’t even know you were capable of.

[quote]Efeguwewe wrote:
I’m in

21 yrs old 148lb. weight class. Weighed 151.8 this morning. I guess since everyone is including heights i’m 5’7

Best gym lifts:
325 bench
515 deadlift/475x5
405 squat

Best meet lift:
485 deadlift last October - it shows up as multiply on powerliftingwatch.com but I competed at Night of the Living Dead raw - but I guess since it was an open gear showcase they stuck it with multiply >:(

I’m actually going to deadlift today so I will use this thread as motivation to break my deadlift rep pr and get it on video[/quote]

Those are some solid numbers. How long have you been training for?

JVillan checking in. 152 lbs @ 5’6", competing in the 145 lb category (IPF weight classes changed in 2011). My best and only meet numbers are from last year, with 308/215/419. Best training maxes are 345/255/455, no wraps or belt. My first meet this year will be the UTM Classic on June 23, and I’m hoping to at least beat my deadlift max.

[quote]JVillan wrote:

[quote]Efeguwewe wrote:
I’m in

Best gym lifts:
325 bench
515 deadlift/475x5
405 squat

Best meet lift:

I’m actually going to deadlift today so I will use this thread as motivation to break my deadlift rep pr and get it on video[/quote]

Those are some solid numbers. How long have you been training for?

JVillan checking in. 152 lbs @ 5’6", competing in the 145 lb category (IPF weight classes changed in 2011). My best and only meet numbers are from last year, with 308/215/419. Best training maxes are 345/255/455, no wraps or belt. My first meet this year will be the UTM Classic on June 23, and I’m hoping to at least beat my deadlift max.[/quote]

I’m 21 now and just finishing up college, started winter of frosh yr. of high school from a small 4’11 98lb frame, 1 rep bench max of 65lbs. So what, almost 8 years?

I’ve got my first meet in two weeks. Its the NASA Texas East Open. I’ll weigh in right at 131-132 and my goals are 280/225/400. I’m 5’4. I just benched 225 last week, and the squat and deadlift numbers are educated guesses based on rep maxes. About 7-8 weeks ago I got 375, and a couple of weeks ago got 350x4.