Raw, Drug Free Thread

Welcome to the Dark Side

Wanted to start a thread for raw, drug free lifters who find pleasure in making heavy weight their BITCH. I will compete for the first time in 2012 on July 8th, looking to beat all my previous PRs (625sq, 290b, 630dl @198). Im down to 179 and feel great, lets get this party started!!!

I’m in dis mofo

I’m in.
Stats: 5’8 148 lb class. 175 bench, 325 deadlift, recovering from hip injury so unknown squat.
Doing a deadlift only meet July 6th. Going for 365.

I have shitty numbers but I’m young and wanna listen, could I join?

[quote]chobbs wrote:
I have shitty numbers but I’m young and wanna listen, could I join?[/quote]
You’re fine man

I guess I’ll post some numbers. I’m 18 and I’d like my next meet to go something like 590/425/635 no wraps @ 220.

My best is a 275 b 350 squat and 475 d at 185lbs

[quote]WayneTrain777 wrote:
Welcome to the Dark Side

Wanted to start a thread for raw, drug free lifters who find pleasure in making heavy weight their BITCH. I will compete for the first time in 2012 on July 8th, looking to beat all my previous PRs (625sq, 290b, 630dl @198). Im down to 179 and feel great, lets get this party started!!![/quote]

Sick squat. If you can sink it to proper depth that would be a USAPL and 100% RAW American record at both 198 and 181, indeed anything over 6 would set it. I hope the meet goes well

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
I guess I’ll post some numbers. I’m 18 and I’d like my next meet to go something like 590/425/635 no wraps @ 220.[/quote]

That would also set USAPL Raw teenage American records for the squat, bench, and total at 220 for 18-19 year olds

I’m in.

Stats: 5’8", 181 lb weight class. Have APC Nationals this weekend looking to go 601/325/555. Coming back from a herniated disc and trying to get my pull back up. My bench has always sucked.

Raw/drug-free is the only way to go. We should get some vids posted in this forum though because it seems like the numbers are already a bit suspect, and will most likely get more out of hand as the forum grows. My best is bench - 310, squat 435 x 5 , deadlift 500 x 4 @ 165-170lbs, 20 yr old

Anyone here going to USAPL raw nationals?? Im tryna win 165 open but have lots of work to do, should get the open squat record though safely by then, but my bench really hurts compared to some of the monsters there. Hopefully i’ll set the junior total record for 165

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
I guess I’ll post some numbers. I’m 18 and I’d like my next meet to go something like 590/425/635 no wraps @ 220.[/quote]

That would also set USAPL Raw teenage American records for the squat, bench, and total at 220 for 18-19 year olds[/quote]
Good to know. Thanks Tim.

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
Raw/drug-free is the only way to go.[/quote]

I really think it comes down to preference. Singly ply, multi-ply both have their viability and their issues, drug free vs not do as well. Different strokes for different boats.

As far as videos go, most that have posted have videos up here.

Here’s some video from my last meet (USPF). I got hurt on my second and third squats and bombed by choice after bench because of how I felt, so I don’t really care about the numbers since I left a lot of weight on the platform.

squat 1

squat 2 (as you can see, I lost the bar forward a bit and had forgone the rack command in my distraction)

Does this mean I can start a geared, drugged out of your skull thread?

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Does this mean I can start a geared, drugged out of your skull thread?[/quote]
Only if you fit the bill :wink:

I’d rather have a red haired only, 188lb single ply drugged out of your skull thread

Only if I get a “lifting with creatine in yo socks” thread.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Only if I get a “lifting with creatine in yo socks” thread.[/quote]

That’s just too much aid. Way more than multiply/juice/SPF. The creatinez definitely give you way too much on your lift and socks…well socks are just fucking cheating.