'Raw Deal' Busts Labs Across U.S.

Most newbs get no love on this forum… there are a lot of AAS boards though. The problem with them is that they are all interconnected, like a huge web. They really need to distance themselves from one another.

Well i am pleased that everyone is standing up for our “culture” so to speak. i feel its not just the money, but its also the facts and possibilities of steroids and even HGH… taken on a strict regimen and small doses (note: use not abuse) steroids and HGH have been found to increase healthy, quality years to your life.

many steroids have quality effects on the immune system and many have been used in AIDS patience to strengthen their immune system and increase muscle mass. if you think about it, its not difficult to see that if we increase the average lifespan of folks in this country, the effects on SSI would be traumatic. i believe this is the driving force of banning AAS.

to cross-reference forums, have yall checked out the post of the youtube news video? http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1728180

check it out. its worth it… just goes to show how ignorant people really are. note: drug enforcement agencies opposed the schedule 3 drug ban, among 2 other agencies and associations. seems to me steroid death is a lot like global warming. ignore the facts because they dont support the movement.

i second dozer… lets run for office.

Nice to have Mel and his movie power on our side!

As for these busts, yessss, it’s URGENT that the US goverment uses its manpower and ressources to bust them evil cheating athletes!!! Forget about meth, child porn, murders and such non sense.

Roid users are going beserk! Roids made Chris Benoit kill his family!! Arrrrghhhh!!! God help us all if them roiders are on the loose!! Imagine Ronnie Coleman mugging you to get his roid fix!!

Utterly ridiculous. Oh but I cant write no more. I’m going for a liposuction and some calves implants. Later.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
I’m really surprised there is no organization working to get steroids legalized.

I may just start one.[/quote]

It’ll be hard. One important thing you have to think about while pushing for legalization is what to do with people who are currently serving time for violating the act. Do you just let them out and say “oh, we’ve changed our mind - you’re no longer a criminal”? It’s a tough call.

[quote]GluteActivation wrote:
It’ll be hard. One important thing you have to think about while pushing for legalization is what to do with people who are currently serving time for violating the act. Do you just let them out and say “oh, we’ve changed our mind - you’re no longer a criminal”?
[/quote]
Absolutely

I’ve been wondering how much traffic on this forum is US federal traffic. It’s just hard to imagine a room full of DEA agents getting paid to surf the internet looking up info on steroid users. I guess it isn’t so hard to imagine with the Patriot Act and the Bush regime. Are there any others countries that do anything like this? I can’t imagine more forward-thinking governments care about AAS.

This also makes you wonder how many people on this board, or others, are agents. Most people assume newbies (like the original poster) are DEA agents or whatever, but in reality the majority of their online posting would be more complex than the original post.

I’m a sure there are many members in forums, this one included, that have many posts are are well respected members. It’s not like they’re going to say “I’m a DEA agent, you’re busted,” they’re going to take the info, use it to make busts or get leads, and then keep their internet image strong and continue to make contacts.

I’m sure there are agents that have well over 1000 posts and seem to be the most respected names on many boards. Posting pictures and talking about ordering and running cycles doesn’t mean shit–this is the internet. Something to think about for the real members out there. I bet it makes you a little more introverted thinking about who you’re really talking to.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I thought this was particularly disturbing:

“A fourth individual is charged with three counts: selling drug paraphernalia, using the mails to distribute drug paraphernalia, and providing equipment for the manufacture of controlled substances. The complaint alleges that the defendant owned and operated a company called Titan Med Supply which supplied the illegal steroid community with the necessary materials to convert raw steroid powders and other precursor materials into injectable liquid steroid solutions.” (from the official DEA news release)

Consider what this means.

This just makes me want to move to Thailand or close to the border of Mexico.

A guy at work was telling me about this. Seriously, how much money did all this cost?

But, anyway, after he told me about this huge bust, I got to thinking. In what other countries, outside of Canada and the US, are steroids illegal? And I don’t mean to traffic, just to possess. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems to be mainly a North American preoccupation…

[quote]jwillow wrote:
I thought this was particularly disturbing:

“A fourth individual is charged with three counts: selling drug paraphernalia, using the mails to distribute drug paraphernalia, and providing equipment for the manufacture of controlled substances. The complaint alleges that the defendant owned and operated a company called Titan Med Supply which supplied the illegal steroid community with the necessary materials to convert raw steroid powders and other precursor materials into injectable liquid steroid solutions.” (from the official DEA news release)

Consider what this means.
[/quote]

This means they have access to customer records, similar to www.researchlabsupply.com or whatever that site was that got busted not long ago. I’d suggest ordering from international companies. Might as well pay more for relatively untraceable goods, even though they are themselves not illegal.

I wonder if companies such as Chemone can get busted for selling chemicals used in connection with illegal drugs, or whatever new law they feel like making up that day.

I’m considering that this means the US of A is fucked… more so that it already is. As stated, it’s not like AAS users mug 70 year old ladies to get ten bucks for a fix. Steroid use doesn’t lead to the detrimental social effects as many illegal drugs do.

What’s funny is most people get hopped up on caffeine all day long, take sleeping pills because they can’t sleep well, and eat junk/fast food and are killing themselves. Steroids lead to heart disease you say? What about that Big Mac? Steroids can lead to 'roid rage? How many smokers get angry because they haven’t had a smoke in a couple hours, or drinkers getting drunk and getting into fights?

As said it comes down to control and money. They can’t control alcohol (they tried that once), but they’ll be damned if they’ll let anything else get to the point where they don’t have their hands on it.

As you can tell by all my posts I think this whole thing is stupid. I’ll try to lay off for a while.

This sucks. I’m starting to consider becoming an Ex-pat when I have enough money to sustain me. Honestly, this has been on my mind for a while. I love this country a lot. But I have been increasingly frustrated with the direction things are going. Hell, I’m not even a user, but I’m still considering it. My beloved science means less than nothing in the hands of maniacal media and pandering politics. In fact, it’s my beloved science that is being co-opted for this ridiculous movement. I see no end right now to the downward decline.

Am I over-reacting? Probably. But everywhere I turn, in academics or society, I see downward spirals, and nothing to stop people from being FUCKING IDIOTS. They don’t want to think for themselves. They want to believe Big Brother. How do I fight Big Brother? Answer, I can’t. I get hauled off to a reprogramming facility, just like the book. The Greatest Generation is gone, replaced instead with simpering fools and lazy egotistical slobs. There is very little left of the America I love.

Flame away. If I looked on dispassionately, I know I’m being overly pessimistic, but right now I don’t believe I’m being overly pessimistic, if that makes any sense (probably not). Every once in a while these kinds of moods hit me, so bear with. They do seem to hit more often nowadays. Wait, I know! I’ll take a shot of test to clear up my mental fog and set me back in hormonal equilibrium—oh wait, I’ll be put in prison for looking after my well being. Never mind.

Then–“I’ve seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.”

Now–“Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they’ll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they’ll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it’s the sand of the colosseum. He’ll bring them death - and they will love him for it.”

“There was a dream that was Rome.”

Unfortunately, the America I see anymore seems to be following in Roman footsteps.

[quote]jwillow wrote:
I thought this was particularly disturbing:

“A fourth individual is charged with three counts: selling drug paraphernalia, using the mails to distribute drug paraphernalia, and providing equipment for the manufacture of controlled substances. The complaint alleges that the defendant owned and operated a company called Titan Med Supply which supplied the illegal steroid community with the necessary materials to convert raw steroid powders and other precursor materials into injectable liquid steroid solutions.” (from the official DEA news release)

Consider what this means.
[/quote]

Oh fucking great:(

I noticed BK’s site is down too. TMS was a sponsor there.

What frosts my balls is the cowardliness of it all…The grandstanding politicians who, despite the objections of the American Medical Association and the DEA with scheduling AAS (compounds that, as they said then, have legitimate medical use)knowingly steamrolled over the facts and created thousands of “instant criminals”, all because of a phony “outrage” over stinkin’ games (i.e. baseball, olympic sports, etc) and trying to justify it on the backs of it being to “protect the children” (teens who have no business using in the first place) is enough to gag a maggot!.

Add in the current crop of DEA supervisors who, now that AAS are scheduled, are so eager to go for publicity stunt “show busts” where they can send their agents out to get camera time without any worries of being shot at with actual bullets like they will have to risk with “real” hardcore drug dealers (i.e. heroin/coke/crack/meth/etc) and you have one big fat rotten cabal of cowardice that stinks to the high heavens and is a betrayal to the spirit of all true law enforcers: Fighting crime that is a danger to the general good of the populace

If you can convince me that gyno, shrunken balls and back-acne are on the same level as street criminals firing stray bullets that kill innocent bystanders in turf wars, burglaries for drug money that often escalate into rape and murder, or poisonous meth labs that could explode in a neighborhood, then I might, just might, give some consideration to the argument.

We all know this cannot be justified. This isn’t fighting crime, this is dirty politics pure and simple, demonizing a population who few are willing to defend (think smokers & gun owners, who are similarly and casually discriminated against as “indefensible” to the “politically correct”).

I find it particularly noxious, and telling, that they have found it acceptable to collaborate with totalitarian, freedom-hating red chinese communists to press this operation! Communists! How two-faced can you get? They rant against Castro and the North Koreans, but collaborate with red chinese (Kissing ass due to hosting the Olympics) to ruin the lives of a handful of “mom & pop” operators?

Meanwhile big time drug dealers smile, sit back, smoking cigars and drinking brandy on palatial estates in Columbia and Mexico, counting their huge cocaine profits, a’la “Miami Vice”? (and furthermore, threatening to go after the little guy off an email list or stinkin’ web board?. It’s disgraceful, cowardly and dishonorable) Just who exactly is fooling who here?..

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
What frosts my balls is the cowardliness of it all…The grandstanding politicians who, despite the objections of the American Medical Association and the DEA with scheduling AAS (compounds that, as they said then, have legitimate medical use)knowingly steamrolled over the facts and created thousands of “instant criminals”, all because of a phony “outrage” over stinkin’ games (i.e. baseball, olympic sports, etc) and trying to justify it on the backs of it being to “protect the children” (teens who have no business using in the first place) is enough to gag a maggot!.

Add in the current crop of DEA supervisors who, now that AAS are scheduled, are so eager to go for publicity stunt “show busts” where they can send their agents out to get camera time without any worries of being shot at with actual bullets like they will have to risk with “real” hardcore drug dealers (i.e. heroin/coke/crack/meth/etc) and you have one big fat rotten cabal of cowardice that stinks to the high heavens and is a betrayal to the spirit of all true law enforcers: Fighting crime that is a danger to the general good of the populace

If you can convince me that gyno, shrunken balls and back-acne are on the same level as street criminals firing stray bullets that kill innocent bystanders in turf wars, burglaries for drug money that often escalate into rape and murder, or poisonous meth labs that could explode in a neighborhood, then I might, just might, give some consideration to the argument.

We all know this cannot be justified. This isn’t fighting crime, this is dirty politics pure and simple, demonizing a population who few are willing to defend (think smokers & gun owners, who are similarly and casually discriminated against as “indefensible” to the “politically correct”).

I find it particularly noxious, and telling, that they have found it acceptable to collaborate with totalitarian, freedom-hating red chinese communists to press this operation! Communists! How two-faced can you get? They rant against Castro and the North Koreans, but collaborate with red chinese (Kissing ass due to hosting the Olympics) to ruin the lives of a handful of “mom & pop” operators?

Meanwhile big time drug dealers smile, sit back, smoking cigars and drinking brandy on palatial estates in Columbia and Mexico, counting their huge cocaine profits, a’la “Miami Vice”? (and furthermore, threatening to go after the little guy off an email list or stinkin’ web board?. It’s disgraceful, cowardly and dishonorable) Just who exactly is fooling who here?.. [/quote]

DAMN…this is so true, its sad.

The raids weren’t limited to the US:

[i]Other countries participating in the investigation were Mexico, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Thailand.

Police in Denmark raided 26 locations across the country. Germany’s federal criminal office said its agents closed five illicit labs and confiscated tens of thousands of illicit tablets and capsules as part of searches carried out in five of the nation’s 16 states. (from AP news)[/i]

THAILAND??? You mean the Thailand that lists them as legal, over-the-counter drugs?

I hate people. This is why I’m a misanthrope.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
What frosts my balls is the cowardliness of it all…The grandstanding politicians who, despite the objections of the American Medical Association and the DEA with scheduling AAS (compounds that, as they said then, have legitimate medical use)knowingly steamrolled over the facts and created thousands of “instant criminals”, all because of a phony “outrage” over stinkin’ games (i.e. baseball, olympic sports, etc) and trying to justify it on the backs of it being to “protect the children” (teens who have no business using in the first place) is enough to gag a maggot!.

Add in the current crop of DEA supervisors who, now that AAS are scheduled, are so eager to go for publicity stunt “show busts” where they can send their agents out to get camera time without any worries of being shot at with actual bullets like they will have to risk with “real” hardcore drug dealers (i.e. heroin/coke/crack/meth/etc) and you have one big fat rotten cabal of cowardice that stinks to the high heavens and is a betrayal to the spirit of all true law enforcers: Fighting crime that is a danger to the general good of the populace

If you can convince me that gyno, shrunken balls and back-acne are on the same level as street criminals firing stray bullets that kill innocent bystanders in turf wars, burglaries for drug money that often escalate into rape and murder, or poisonous meth labs that could explode in a neighborhood, then I might, just might, give some consideration to the argument.

We all know this cannot be justified. This isn’t fighting crime, this is dirty politics pure and simple, demonizing a population who few are willing to defend (think smokers & gun owners, who are similarly and casually discriminated against as “indefensible” to the “politically correct”).

I find it particularly noxious, and telling, that they have found it acceptable to collaborate with totalitarian, freedom-hating red chinese communists to press this operation! Communists! How two-faced can you get? They rant against Castro and the North Koreans, but collaborate with red chinese (Kissing ass due to hosting the Olympics) to ruin the lives of a handful of “mom & pop” operators?

Meanwhile big time drug dealers smile, sit back, smoking cigars and drinking brandy on palatial estates in Columbia and Mexico, counting their huge cocaine profits, a’la “Miami Vice”? (and furthermore, threatening to go after the little guy off an email list or stinkin’ web board?. It’s disgraceful, cowardly and dishonorable) Just who exactly is fooling who here?.. [/quote]

WELL said. I agree completely. This is also one of the reasons I defend smokers rights and gun owners rights. If we don’t stick together, more shit like this will happen.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
What frosts my balls is the cowardliness of it all…The grandstanding politicians who, despite the objections of the American Medical Association and the DEA with scheduling AAS (compounds that, as they said then, have legitimate medical use)knowingly steamrolled over the facts and created thousands of “instant criminals”, all because of a phony “outrage” over stinkin’ games (i.e. baseball, olympic sports, etc) and trying to justify it on the backs of it being to “protect the children” (teens who have no business using in the first place) is enough to gag a maggot!.

Add in the current crop of DEA supervisors who, now that AAS are scheduled, are so eager to go for publicity stunt “show busts” where they can send their agents out to get camera time without any worries of being shot at with actual bullets like they will have to risk with “real” hardcore drug dealers (i.e. heroin/coke/crack/meth/etc) and you have one big fat rotten cabal of cowardice that stinks to the high heavens and is a betrayal to the spirit of all true law enforcers: Fighting crime that is a danger to the general good of the populace

If you can convince me that gyno, shrunken balls and back-acne are on the same level as street criminals firing stray bullets that kill innocent bystanders in turf wars, burglaries for drug money that often escalate into rape and murder, or poisonous meth labs that could explode in a neighborhood, then I might, just might, give some consideration to the argument.

We all know this cannot be justified. This isn’t fighting crime, this is dirty politics pure and simple, demonizing a population who few are willing to defend (think smokers & gun owners, who are similarly and casually discriminated against as “indefensible” to the “politically correct”).

I find it particularly noxious, and telling, that they have found it acceptable to collaborate with totalitarian, freedom-hating red chinese communists to press this operation! Communists! How two-faced can you get? They rant against Castro and the North Koreans, but collaborate with red chinese (Kissing ass due to hosting the Olympics) to ruin the lives of a handful of “mom & pop” operators?

Meanwhile big time drug dealers smile, sit back, smoking cigars and drinking brandy on palatial estates in Columbia and Mexico, counting their huge cocaine profits, a’la “Miami Vice”? (and furthermore, threatening to go after the little guy off an email list or stinkin’ web board?. It’s disgraceful, cowardly and dishonorable) Just who exactly is fooling who here?.. [/quote]

Bravo! Well put Blacksnake. I know others have just posted the same complement, but man I have to say that was one stellar post! So true.