Raving

Dawg, I know a lot about this subject but I am not really into going a debate right now. I am also not judging you because of your occasional X usage. If you already haven’t, please check Erowid. There are great articles about X neurotoxicity. Have fun and keep rolling. :slight_smile:

Alright fellas relax

Dude, I feel your pain. I love raves, I go to them all the time, and yes it does feel weird losing all that weight over night. Heres what I do to keep my self safe, I drink a 64oz of gatorade with glycerol in it to stay hydrated up to 2 days before and constantly drink plenty of water before I. All raves have bottled water somewhere, so every hour or less take a break and drink a bottle or two or more if you need it. I would also have to say stay off the drugs, Ive rolled a few times myself, so I know how you feel, but just quit rollin, it sounds crazy but I have more fun at raves sober. I saw Bad Boy Bill, and Paul Van Dyk twice, once rolled, once sober…and sober is fucking amazing…peace bro

From the intellectual input that you have contributed to this thread, I would stop and think before I call someone a dumb ass if I were you…dipshit