Tricep (skull crushers) Extensions or Tricep Pushdowns 2-3 x 10-12
Heavy Abs 3 x 10

Day Two:
weighted Pull-Up 3 sets to failure
Barbell Row 2-3 x 8
EZ-Bar Or Dumbell Curl 1-2 x 10
Squats 2-3 x 10
Deadlifts, or Stiff-Legged Deadlift 2 x 10

7/10 if coupled with a high protein weight-gaining diet and it is rotated so you’re in the gym at least 3 days a week.

Add calf raises.

It’s a snapshot taken out of context. How often is each session done weekly? What’s the training goal? It’s like showing the picture above and asking, “How’s my physique?”

That said, the workouts cover all the major points (plenty of basic lifts, nothing neglected, solid set/rep scheme). Without knowing more details, I’d consider tweaking a few things.

I’d include a unilateral exercise (lunges or step-ups) in one workout. I’d probably drop the ab work and toss either squats or deads on that day. I’d also like to see the lower body trained as the first exercise at least one day, instead of being worked after you’re already fatigued (and consider the 6-8 rep range, instead of 10).

[quote]JCUNN wrote:
Day One:
Bench Press 2-3 x 6-8
Incline Press, or incline Fly 2 x 10-12
Military Press, Or Hammer Shoulder Press 2-3 x 6-8
Tricep (skull crushers) Extensions or Tricep Pushdowns 2-3 x 10-12
Heavy Abs 3 x 10

Day Two:
weighted Pull-Up 3 sets to failure
Barbell Row 2-3 x 8
EZ-Bar Or Dumbell Curl 1-2 x 10
Squats 2-3 x 10
Deadlifts, or Stiff-Legged Deadlift 2 x 10
[/quote]

My goal is to add strength and size. Also it is done between 3 to 4 times a week.

babump

Haha what else do you need man? It’s a perfectly good workout to do for a while. If you stall out on a lift and can’t increase the reps or the weight several workouts in a row, then switch that exercise out for a different similar one and keep on going.

Don’t forget to gain weight, get your protein in, and use good form.

You’ll probably find that after a while you need to just switch to a more traditional bodybuilding split to give your muscles more attention.

Is there anything in particular you were still looking for?

Not really, the first two anwsers to my post were fine, I guess I wanted more? haha, anyways thanks for your reply mr popular and chris. Its appreciated.

your deadlift and squat wont see a lot of imporvement may get weaker if you are someone that has been going for awhile and lifted hard to get them stronger.
i give it a 4/10 for going to the gym 4 times a week

It’s fine, something like WS4sB III would be better though

No it wouldn’t shut the hell up “Cprimero”

This workout looks fine if you just did Squats and Deads first.

[quote]hazarddude334 wrote:
your deadlift and squat wont see a lot of imporvement may get weaker if you are someone that has been going for awhile and lifted hard to get them stronger.
i give it a 4/10 for going to the gym 4 times a week[/quote]

4 times a week is not enough? what would be then

[quote]hazarddude334 wrote:
i give it a 4/10 for going to the gym 4 times a week[/quote]

He’s a beginner. This is the Beginner’s forum.

Who is Squatting AND Deadlifting 4 times a week?

[quote]mr popular wrote:
No it wouldn’t shut the hell up “Cprimero”[/quote]

Joe Defranco gets 15-20 pounds of muscle in 16 weeks on his trainees with this and Dave Tate uses similar principles to consistently put 40 pounds of muscle in the first year with the guys he’s trained. They also gain a ton of strength.

But you know better than them…
Lol, you amuse me.