Rate the Candidates

You can take a survey here and see which candidates match your views, ranked as a percentage:

http://www.presidentmatch.com

Takes about 2 minutes or so…

Kerry 92%, bush 11%

Go figure…

Bush 100%
Edwards 54%
Kerry 50%

Bush 100%

Bush 100%

haha… it says kucinich is my man… yet i would never vote for him… department of peace? please!

bring in colin powell and ill vote republican… kerry’s my man for now

I took this about a month ago, and from what I remember I got 100% bush.

Most of the questions are worded poorly however and some are slanted towards the democratic candidates.

Bush 100%
Kerry 39%

Mine was Kerry 100% (!), Edwards 95%, and yet my favorite quote today about Kerry is by Mickey Kaus:

“The predictability of Kerry’s flip-flopping gives him an odd sort of meta-consistency. You could set your watch by this guy! And I do think Kerry’s pandering flips, of which this is an example, are comparatively benign. In an all out panderflip, after all, a politician is telling a group of voters “You’re the boss.” He’s treating them with respect. Too often Kerry practices a different, more fraudulent, kind of pander–e.g. ostentatiously declining limited PAC contributions while loading up on unlimited “soft” money–that treats voters as imbeciles who are easily fooled.”

Favorite quote about Edwards, by William Kristoll: “There’s not a single Republican I’ve talked to in Washington who’s not more worried about John Edwards than John Kerry.”

Bush 100%
Edwards 60%
Kerry 53%

My wife is a little to the right of Pat Buchanan politcally and it said she was 100% Sharpton and 95% Kuchy. Only 39% Bush. Strange.