Rate Please, Updated Pics

Strong physique good job. Overlook the moronic uncalled for comments.

D

One more thing to mention besides your legs lagging a little bit would be your traps. They could be brought up a bit as well. Overall looking better though.

Not sure what else I can do for traps. Did 5 sets of barbell shrugs yesterday up to 500 lbs. Finished with a 30 rep drop set 500/405/365 each for 10. Also deadlift about once per week. Traps feel quite strong. Any other ideas.

If I were you I would try to DL at least twice per week.

[quote]jiujitsumania wrote:
If I were you I would try to DL at least twice per week.[/quote]

Well now there’s some terrible advice! Who knew we would see such a thing On T-Nation!?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
jiujitsumania wrote:

Well now there’s some terrible advice! Who knew we would see such a thing On T-Nation!?[/quote]

Dude what are you still doing in here lol??

This is the first time im checking out RMP in months and its actually worse than the last time I looked. People whos breastbones are showing are getting 6’s. It’s completely useless.

But your first comment caught me off guard and made me laugh haha. Well done.

And to the OP

You’re posting half naked pics on a website that isn’t bodybuilding oriented anymore, did you not expect to hear a few gay jokes?

Tough crowd

[quote]Tenp250 wrote:
Not sure what else I can do for traps. Did 5 sets of barbell shrugs yesterday up to 500 lbs. Finished with a 30 rep drop set 500/405/365 each for 10. Also deadlift about once per week. Traps feel quite strong. Any other ideas. [/quote]

My traps developed most when I did a modified DB Shrug, one arm at a time. The movement allowed for a good ROM and good trap recruitment. The modified part was a slight bend foward (5-10 degrees), using the DB rack to stabalize, so that the DB is in front of you and the motion is slightly off-parallel to your body.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
jiujitsumania wrote:

Well now there’s some terrible advice! Who knew we would see such a thing On T-Nation!?[/quote]

And just what the hell is wrong with DL twice a week?

Don’t see you offering any advice.

[quote]jiujitsumania wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
jiujitsumania wrote:

Well now there’s some terrible advice! Who knew we would see such a thing On T-Nation!?

And just what the hell is wrong with DL twice a week?

Don’t see you offering any advice.[/quote]

If your actually lifting heavy and doing other compound lifts besides deadlift…

you CANT POSSIBLY recover adequately to hit it twice a week.

Maybe OP could be top instead of bottom? might work the traps a bit more

T-Nation no longer bodybuilding oriented? How so?