Rate Please, Updated Pics

Down 10 pounds from the pics earlier in the summer. Appreciate your comments and rating update

48yo

245lbs at 6’4"

about 10% bf (i guess)

Legs are way behind, but working on it

last one

Nice body! Your arms are a bit behind the rest and the legs, too but it look good :slight_smile:

Nice build all together, you seem to know what is lacking. I would also recommend working more on shoulders.

Enjoy.

I don’t know why, maybe it’s the closeness and angle of the pictures you take, but I get this weird vibe that you are gay.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I don’t know why, maybe it’s the closeness and angle of the pictures you take, but I get this weird vibe that you are gay.[/quote]

L M A O

hahahahhahahha

still, impressive physique nonetheless

I Guess I take the pics at close range so people can’t see my face and spread stupid comments on line. Can we stick to the topic?

I don’t know why, maybe it’s the closeness and angle of the pictures you take, but I get this weird vibe that you are gay.[/quote]

Is it because his pictures turn you on? Physique looks better, can see more separation. Legs still need most work.

I Guess I take the pics at close range so people can’t see my face and spread stupid comments on line. Can we stick to the topic?

Good Job Bro!!!

lol its the last one. Good work though bro

jellyous?

LOL!!!

Your left pec looks a little bigger than the right on the first pic, but symmetry aside, it’s looking good… Good luck my friend!

[quote]AlexKay wrote:
Your left pec looks a little bigger than the right on the first pic, but symmetry aside, it’s looking good… Good luck my friend![/quote]

I agree. I think it goes back to an old injury. Anything I can do to get it more in balance?

Thanks

Heres a better ab shot