Rate My Workout Routine

I train 2 to 3 times a week, generally for 45 minutes to an hour each session. While the exercises and order I do them in sometimes varies, here’s an overall look at what I do every session. I’ve been training for a little over a month.

Chest:
Flat Bench Press - 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps
Vertical Bench Press machine - 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps or exhaustion
Fly machine - 3 sets of 8 - 10 reps or exhaustion
Dips - Usually 1 to 3 sets of 15-25

Biceps:
Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets of 10 reps

Triceps:
Tricep Extensions - 3 sets of 8 - 10 reps
Overhead Barbell Extension machine - 3 sets of 8-10 reps

Shoulders:
Dumbbell Front Raise - 2 sets of 8 - 10 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise - 2 sets of 8 - 10 reps
Dumbbell Rear Raise - 2 sets of 8 - 10 reps

Traps:
Upright Rows - 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps

The chest exercises I try to do every session, although sometimes if it’s too busy and I don’t have a lot of time to wait for the machines I’ll leave out the bench press and try to increase the weight on the chest machines exercises and the number of dips. I don’t always do the dips if I am able to do the benching.

I curl a comfortable amount mostly every time I workout and try to do 3 sets of 10 but sometimes due to time constraints I leave out a set. Triceps I do every time I workout, mainly because I like the machine they have for overhead extensions and I can really feel it working, and it’s a faster and more fun exercise.

The shoulder exercises I only do about once a week. I’ve overworked my shoulder before and have been in some pain in the past, not to mention raises are very boring to me, so they have the least priority during my workout. I just recently added the traps exercise to my regiment and do it every workout.

Squats and milk

Can you elaborate?

You aren’t working your legs at all. It’s a horrible routine. Stop trying to make up your own and use one that was put together by someone that knew what they were doing.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
You aren’t working your legs at all. It’s a horrible routine. Stop trying to make up your own and use one that was put together by someone that knew what they were doing.[/quote]

Good advice, read more.

what in holy hell is that…back…legs…ahhhhhh dude get a new routine that blows anal chunks.