Rate My Transformation!

Fat.

Not as fat, but still a long way to go.

Very nice, how has everything changed BF wise, weight, lifts, measurements etc? Your back looks very good as do your legs, and starting the see the signs of a six pack. Good work!

I wish I would have taken measurements and BF when I started, but I didn’t. I prefer to go by the mirror and what other people tell me. As far as lifts go, I’ve gotten considerably stronger. As of now, my bests at this body weight are:

Back Squat - 525
Front Squat - 245
Deadlift - 505
Bench - 365

good job m8 how long did it take??

Well done, that is a fantastic transformation. Looking great now.

Very nice work. You have fantastic quads. Curious as the others are on the length of your transformation. Did you follow a particular diet plan? Split or TBT workout.

Great job!

B-3

Awesome dude.

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Curious as the others are on the length of your transformation.

B-3[/quote]

It looks like 2 yrs, 1 month according to the date on the pics…unless of course there was time off at some point. Either way he did a hell of a good job.

Nice!

That’s great!

[quote]esk221 wrote:
I wish I would have taken measurements and BF when I started, but I didn’t. I prefer to go by the mirror and what other people tell me. As far as lifts go, I’ve gotten considerably stronger. As of now, my bests at this body weight are:

Back Squat - 525
Front Squat - 245
Deadlift - 505
Bench - 365

[/quote]

your front squat to back squat make no sense to me either way nice transformation.

My weak front squat is because I just can’t hold any more weight. To answer your question B3, my diet is low carb-moderate fat-high protein. My training is a typical body building split, nothing fancy. Just hard and heavy!

i gave u a 1 because u still dont have a six pack

Great job. Keep it up.

Great job actually. You seem to have gained a good amount of muscle and have gotten considerably leaner from where you were at. My recommendation would be to go through a 3 month bulk cycle then to start cutting seriously again.

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
i gave u a 1 because u still dont have a six pack[/quote]

Six packs are for pussies.

Not really, but six packs should never be a lifters main concern (in my point of view).

awesome quads

Quads are solid! Keep up the great work.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
HotCarl28 wrote:
i gave u a 1 because u still dont have a six pack

Six packs are for pussies.

Not really, but six packs should never be a lifters main concern (in my point of view).[/quote]

Right on, Carl’s 1 is totally uncalled for, unless its a joke. Great transformation OP