I would love if u guys would rate my program… And id be super happy with feedback and ideas for changes etc.
I train 3 times a week - full body routine - 1,5 hour pr workout
I know that i have a lot of excercises in my program, so i use Giant sets through my whole training. Means that i do 4 excercisses in a row, rest and repeat for 3 sets.
So the program ive made:
- Squat, chin ups, side plank, band pull apart, (15min)
- Push up, fly, row, biceps curl (15min)
- Hip Thruster, rear lateral, TRX fallout (15min)
- glute curl, Pres, lateral raise, face pull, (15min)
- Glute ham raise, Farmers walk, prowler push,(15min)
Total 95 min workout.
Squat, chin ups, suitcase DL , band pull apart (15min)
Bench, fly, hanging, leg raise, ratator cuff (15min)
Overhead farmers walk, lateral raise, bussdriver (shoulder also), biceps curl (15min)
DL mid shin, row, rear lateral, glute ham raise, (15min)
Hyperextension, Prower push, farmers walk, wrist curls, medicin ball overhead slam, (15min)
Total 95 min workout
Is it too much or?
I just cant figure out what excercises to ditch if i have too!!
Thank you guys