Lateral Dumbbell Raises
Alternating Dumbbell Curls
Concentration curls
Tricep Pressdowns
Closegrip bench press
Lat Pulldowns
Seated Rows
Dumbbell rows

far to much. how can u expect to give everything to each of them excersises?

how about you rate it? do you make gains from this program? looks like a lot of volume, why don't you make it simpler with fewer exercises

Sucks.

Ok well since this routine seems to be too much, how should I split it up? If I can get to the gym 5 days a week i'll take any advice on how i should divide this. thanks guys.

well what are your goals, are you a beginner looking to shape up, are u trying to get shredded or put on some mass. your monday routine seems okay, but imo i would leave out the cable crossovers and do the dumbbell flyes before using the pec deck machine, and then i would doo calves, after finishing chest, since you haeven't stated any calf exercises. On wednesday u need to leave out deadlifts and should focus on legs purely, then abs.

SO start off by doing your quads and then hamstrings. Friday is wayyyyyy too much, honestly u must be in the gym for ever on that day and you probably have no intensity, so what i suggest is that you break up the day and maybe have a back and cavles day, then shoulder and traps day, then do a biceps/triceps day. make sure u get enough rest before restarting that cycle, and dont overtrain your muscles with 30 sets and 12 exercises, good luck !

Monday: Chest.

Tuesday: Calves, Forearms, Abs.

Wednesday: Back.

Thursday: Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps.

Friday: Quads, Hams, Glutes.